B2 - General Topic 2023 #14 (August / September)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Same bullshit reply ? 😂🤣😂🤣😂 You are the “ Repeater “ of the famous “ one more DO NOTHING “ when your obsession isn’t presented  on cameras 😂

Life isn’t opening legs , inserting dildos and fingers and some individuals waiting and paying a service to find their pen to write in an “ events calendar “ or a mobile device who masturbated where , when , how and the time that it lasted .. and then sum it up and when situations occur , appear PROUD and DOMINANT showing us that “ THIS WAS HER XX or XXX masturbation “ … I think you should get a life and appreciate the variety of things that human beings do and your obsession to become manageable .. Ahh , don’t forget your emojis and short answers , it is clear that you are highly educated as well , since you can’t create a post of more than 2 lines all the time .. 

Blah,blah,blah.....Sorry, I'm not here to write a book so long that people will skip reading it.

33 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

Obviously you were disgusted by her finding out she got her period…my response marry very well with what you said…and that’s ok. Maybe you are not familiar with women’s menstrual cycles 

I was merely commenting on what someone else said about her eating habits and that I saw something worse...doesn't mean I am disgusted or have lack of knowledge. I really don't understand why you have butted in and talked absolute shite...unless you are a bully boy just looking for a reaction...now sit down and stfu.  

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

I was merely commenting on what someone else said about her eating habits and that I saw something worse...doesn't mean I am disgusted or have lack of knowledge. I really don't understand why you have butted in and talked absolute shite...unless you are a bully boy just looking for a reaction...now sit down and stfu.  

And I was merely commenting on what you said. Now take your Xanax and don’t get shocked when a woman bleeds

• Like 1