B2 - General Topic 2023 #14 (August / September)

English conversation between Milena and Lubna. 

-Milena talks about the reasons for the fight with Nadia

-Lubna telling she wants Milenas room when she leaves and that her inicial plan were move to B5 with her boyfriend but she fought with the Italian couple 

-Italian couple will soon go to Italy for 2 weeks and will bring their pets with them (RLC management don't know about this)

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Thanks 1

The problem with B2 is that the master room is owned by someone who doesn't have a couple show at all, and Lubna couple is doing what Nadia has to do. The way B2 survives is for Nadia to become a couple and occupy the master room. Nadia is good at BJ and has a good body

6 hours ago, Ulfolk said:

-Italian couple will soon go to Italy for 2 weeks and will bring their pets with them (RLC management don't know about this)

RLC  don't know much things about what happen on their site in general...

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Ulfolk said:

English conversation between Milena and Lubna. 

-Milena talks about the reasons for the fight with Nadia

-Lubna telling she wants Milenas room when she leaves and that her inicial plan were move to B5 with her boyfriend but she fought with the Italian couple 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Milena and Nadia should not be in the project. For both of them, life takes place somewhere else and that just doesn't fit the project. The fact that Lubna openly speculates on the room gives me hope that at least Malina will move out soon. 

The Italian couple (I guess she means Gabrielle and Louis) are in my opinion a completely inadequate replacement for Wendsday and Wayne. Again, I'd like it if they just stayed in Italy altogether. Maybe RLC can quickly change the locks while they are away unannounced for 2 weeks. 😂

In general, the cast in GoV and CoV is really bad at the moment. Nowhere do the people really fit together well, and somehow everything is far too interspersed with do nothings.