B2 - General Topic 2023 #14 (August / September)

Noldus

I'm sure this body painting Nadia is Milena's last attempt for a paycheck.  

Her kids are following directions very well. What is really surprising is this CLICK BAIT is working and they are top cam.  But what the hell with most of the apartment's empty, what else would be more entertaining???????????? :sad:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

32 minutes ago, happyone said:

I'm sure this body painting Nadia is Milena's last attempt for a paycheck.  

Her kids are following directions very well. What is really surprising is this CLICK BAIT is working and they are top cam.  But what the hell with most of the apartment's empty, what else would be more entertaining???????????? :sad:

Unfortunately, on RLC, there is nothing going on in any of the apartments on a saturday night. That's why it's easy for any crap that, even if it repeatedly proves the opposite, at least has the chance of action. 

We can only hope that the two really move out soon. Milena's stopover was once again a complete waste of time. Not a single interesting real life moment, all just boredom and depression. Nadia had a few moments, spread over the months, but I am still glad when she finally moves out. Her life takes place somewhere else and what was to be seen of her in the apartment, everything seemed somehow fake and artificial. 

One can really only hope that RLC improves its casting. Currently, especially for GoV/CoV, it just sucks. In addition, some rooms remain empty for a suspiciously long time. I'm curious to see how B2 will continue after the do nothings are gone. 

13 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Unfortunately, on RLC, there is nothing going on in any of the apartments on a saturday night. That's why it's easy for any crap that, even if it repeatedly proves the opposite, at least has the chance of action. 

We can only hope that the two really move out soon. Milena's stopover was once again a complete waste of time. Not a single interesting real life moment, all just boredom and depression. Nadia had a few moments, spread over the months, but I am still glad when she finally moves out. Her life takes place somewhere else and what was to be seen of her in the apartment, everything seemed somehow fake and artificial. 

One can really only hope that RLC improves its casting. Currently, especially for GoV/CoV, it just sucks. In addition, some rooms remain empty for a suspiciously long time. I'm curious to see how B2 will continue after the do nothings are gone. 

Watching Milena packing today it seems that she's leaving tomorrow.

I agree that Nadia should leave as soon as Milena leaves as she has told to Lubna. I also agree that Nadia had great moments, like the BJs and the great sex that she had with her ex-BF, but it doesn't seems like we are going to see this again any time soon. If she even trow us some cookies from time to time, ie not taking shower crouched and sleeping naked, but not even that we get to watch while we wait for her to find a man that she has a deep connection to have sex on cam. All we watch from her is she sleeping, taking a shower, make up and her return late at night to watch her phone on bed, sleep again and so on. Is too bad because she's one of the most beautiful woman in the Singles rn.  

• Haha 1