Guest bobbyjoe

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

rlc have put here the most bored lesbian couple in russia

j don't know if all lesbians are like that in russia,

lesbians couples in france are more hot seriously,maybe a different culture,j don't know.

oceanne,confirme-moi que les couples homo et lesbians que tu as connu ou que tu frequente encore sont pas comme çà,ce couple de russe est vraiment coinçé du cul,faut dire les choses

Having watched these two closely over the last few days I have to say that they seem to have serious issues in their relationship.

Of course, it may be that they are simply adjusting to living under the spotlight of RLC cameras but I think there is a distance between the two girls that suggests their relationship is unstable.

They occasionally show great affection towards each other but mostly they avoid physical contact. They don't seem to talk to each other very much. I thought women never stopped talking so two women together would mean stereo noise 24/7!!!

They both hold phone calls out of the reach of each other. Surely if their relationship was strong they would not need to hide away when talking to someone else on the phone. I'm not saying they are having secret affairs, just that they don't share their life completely.

When they go to bed to sleep they curl up together to fall asleep but almost never have any conversation. I find this strange. Surely they would take the opportunity to catch up with each others day (I'm assuming they don't work together therefore they live different working lives). They don't seem to have much conversation at all at any time.

I watched them wake yesterday morning and the brunette seemed very sad and searched for comfort from the blonde yet every attempt was rebuffed with the blonde preferring to sleep rather than wake up.

The blonde expects the other to act as the wife. The brunette cooks and cleans and washes the clothes. She brings the blonde breakfast in bed and for all this she gets treated with contempt.

Unless something changes rapidly I do not see their relationship lasting and of course their stay in the RLC apartment will consequently be very short.

Anyone else formed an opinion yet?

Perhaps one of them is a closet heterosexual. That could cause some difficulty.

I have no idea how to play cricket, but I understand a ball of sorts is involved.

Until then, I will withhold judgement.

They ain't World Series material, but I like them and they're a nice addition for the 2 lesbians and 5 fake lesbians and 4 bi's who hang out here. I'm sure they will do well and not be beat up like the RLC guys.

Having watched these two closely over the last few days I have to say that they seem to have serious issues in their relationship.

Of course, it may be that they are simply adjusting to living under the spotlight of RLC cameras but I think there is a distance between the two girls that suggests their relationship is unstable.

They occasionally show great affection towards each other but mostly they avoid physical contact. They don't seem to talk to each other very much. I thought women never stopped talking so two women together would mean stereo noise 24/7!!!

They both hold phone calls out of the reach of each other. Surely if their relationship was strong they would not need to hide away when talking to someone else on the phone. I'm not saying they are having secret affairs, just that they don't share their life completely.

When they go to bed to sleep they curl up together to fall asleep but almost never have any conversation. I find this strange. Surely they would take the opportunity to catch up with each others day (I'm assuming they don't work together therefore they live different working lives). They don't seem to have much conversation at all at any time.

I watched them wake yesterday morning and the brunette seemed very sad and searched for comfort from the blonde yet every attempt was rebuffed with the blonde preferring to sleep rather than wake up.

The blonde expects the other to act as the wife. The brunette cooks and cleans and washes the clothes. She brings the blonde breakfast in bed and for all this she gets treated with contempt.

Unless something changes rapidly I do not see their relationship lasting and of course their stay in the RLC apartment will consequently be very short.

Yes - I think I agree.  I have friends that are lesbian and they are much closer than these two are.  Maybe they are young and immature.  Your observations are similar to mine.

The blond seems hard or mad or disturbed somehow.  She seems to flash affection every now and then. And when she does she smile it is nice.  The other one always seems to be sad and pouting.  Maybe that is her way but I tend to think she is trying harder (in her way) than the blond is.  Hopefully this will last a while. 

It's their life.  This is just a window .... it's nice when people are happy though!

Agreed Van. I watched them that morning and the morning prior as well and noticed the same thing. The blond is very petulant and dismissive of the brunette.  In some ways the blond reminds me of Efim.

I don't know, a bit too much drama in that apartment right now for my tastes. They're both easy on the eyes, but neither appears very happy.  Hopefully that changes as they adapt to the new setting.