new couple nina/kira

Guest bobbyjoe

Guest observer1

Anyone else formed an opinion yet?

Their arguing doesn't concern me - its a relationship like any other.  Remember, most of us don't understand what they are saying to one another and thus we don't know what they are arguing about.  Its probably very trivial.

Those of us who have been around a while (and I have, believe me - I'm probably the oldest active contributor on here) know that arguments are part of any relationship.  I love my partner most of the time - but not all of the time - and we argue like crazy sometimes about things that really don't matter.

Our relationship works because we have the same values in life - and that is the important thing.

The problem is with the people on here.  They look at them and think that because they are lesbians their behaviour will be somehow be different to a heterosexual relationship.  No it won't - its a normal relationship between two people.

Sure, I know gay and lesbian people who have an apparently close relationship, just like I have heterosexual friends who appear to love each other very much when in public.  But I don't see them at home, just in a social situation. Similarly we don't see these two when they are away from the apartment and amongst their friends so we don't see the whole picture.  Just like we don't with all of the other couples. 

We are looking at their lives through a keyhole and we can't (or shouldn't) judge.  But we can form opinions because that is what this forum is all about.

They need time - they have been there just over a week.  They are young and still trying to work out what life is all about and get used to a new environment - and as many others have said, life isn't easy for the gay and lesbian community in Russia.  Some couples will take longer than others - come back in a couple of months and I'm sure we'll see them more calm and assured. 

Oh, and for those that think that because they are lesbian they should be shagging each other's brains out 24 hours a day, you need to grow up a bit.  Their physical relationship will change when they start to feel comfortable - which they apparently don't at the moment.

I'll say it again - they need time.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having watched these two closely over the last few days I have to say that they seem to have serious issues in their relationship.

Of course, it may be that they are simply adjusting to living under the spotlight of RLC cameras but I think there is a distance between the two girls that suggests their relationship is unstable.

They occasionally show great affection towards each other but mostly they avoid physical contact. They don't seem to talk to each other very much. I thought women never stopped talking so two women together would mean stereo noise 24/7!!!

They both hold phone calls out of the reach of each other. Surely if their relationship was strong they would not need to hide away when talking to someone else on the phone. I'm not saying they are having secret affairs, just that they don't share their life completely.

When they go to bed to sleep they curl up together to fall asleep but almost never have any conversation. I find this strange. Surely they would take the opportunity to catch up with each others day (I'm assuming they don't work together therefore they live different working lives). They don't seem to have much conversation at all at any time.

I watched them wake yesterday morning and the brunette seemed very sad and searched for comfort from the blonde yet every attempt was rebuffed with the blonde preferring to sleep rather than wake up.

The blonde expects the other to act as the wife. The brunette cooks and cleans and washes the clothes. She brings the blonde breakfast in bed and for all this she gets treated with contempt.

Unless something changes rapidly I do not see their relationship lasting and of course their stay in the RLC apartment will consequently be very short.

Anyone else formed an opinion yet?

oui je rejoint se que tu as écrit curieuse relation !

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

Yes, Blondie was not in a good mood and nothing was said for a long time.  The brunette went to bed and inflated a few balloons. (Why do they do this - is it a business of some sort?).

When blondie followed an hour later she joined in with the balloons but still said nothing.  Later, though they settled down together in bed, had a discussion and appeared to make up whatever differences they had.

They went to sleep in each other's arms.

Its wonderful to watch and how I wish some of the other couples could behave like this.

Still, I suppose its each to their own...

. . . The brunette went to bed and inflated a few balloons. (Why do they do this - is it a business of some sort?).

Yes, the consensus of CC opinion is that they run some sort of party supply, gift shop, or other such service. There have been times when many, many balloons were inflated in the living room, which suddenly disappeared -- a delivery was most likely made to a store or to an event.

Yes, the consensus of CC opinion is that they run some sort of party supply, gift shop, or other such service. There have been times when many, many balloons were inflated in the living room, which suddenly disappeared -- a delivery was most likely made to a store or to an event.

I must disagree.  They clearly are career criminals that  like to rob children's birthday parties.  What the bible says about lesbians anyway.  ::)

I must disagree.  They clearly are career criminals that  like to rob children's birthday parties.  What the bible says about lesbians anyway.  ::)

Do you really think you are being funny?