new couple nina/kira

Guest bobbyjoe

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so the got a friend over that they are playing on a old NES clone with a dark gray controler. Odd... I hope the friend jumps in the shower.

yo cuando voy a casa de mis amigos lo primero que hago es meterme en la ducha .

Me too and then I clog up there toilet.

What's up with these four dudes lol I'm kidding,But it's kinda a funny that they say being a lesbian is how they are born and not a choice,then why do they all look the same with the short hair cut,guy clothes and boyish looks,if it wasn't a choice then none of us would ever be able to tell straight woman from lesbian woman at all just saying lol :P

What's up with these four dudes lol I'm kidding,But it's kinda a funny that they say being a lesbian is how they are born and not a choice,then why do they all look the same with the short hair cut,guy clothes and boyish looks,if it wasn't a choice then none of us would ever be able to tell straight woman from lesbian woman at all just saying lol :P

You are a part of the problem.

Think its a preffered style only.. Like punk rockers or mods have their own style. I have a lesbian friend and she has long hair and likes to wear a dress to work.. It has nothing to do with style.

Think its a preffered style only.. Like punk rockers or mods have their own style. I have a lesbian friend and she has long hair and likes to wear a dress to work.. It has nothing to do with style.

I have this girl that I work with that is a lesbian that looks and dresses like those girls but I would still fuck her because underneath all those clothes some of them still have some banging ass bodies ;) ;)

they look WAY too much like lesbians to me.  i have seen lots of them that still look like women/  these two look like not particularly attractive boys.  looking at them makes my sac shrivel quite a bit.