M#1 Angie (2023) #1

Noldus

13 minutes ago, Zinc said:

as angie is back so i am back after 3 yrs 😆. So many negative comments about her apartment here. so just wanted to add my 2 cents:

some negative things

1. Surely, this apartment will not be like her last one. New city, no friends, small apartment.

2. No more men as well as she is in a steady relationship.

3. This should be a short stint as she will have to go back to her guy

Some positive things:

1. very unlikely this apartment will continue like this. Angie is not Leora. She cant watch TV and movies all day and repeat everyday like she did yesterday. she hates TV. Surely, a girl will be added soon. Hopefully, someone naughty ☺️

2. maybe one of her old friends might return or one of the girls like Sofie, because i know sofie is globe trotting aimlessly with no steady work or boyfriend. She would be a perfect partner for Angie. Currently she is in a neighboring country.

There is any chance for her guy to join her there?  Like Mat did with Eva.

• Sad 1

sex with bf is boring. so many apartments like that already exist. It becomes more of a boring routine. The main feature of the previous Angie apartment was the unpredictability. New ppl turning up everytimeand sudden things happening. 

Having said that I believe her bf doesnt even know the nature of her project. He is a guy from a different culture 😉. He will breakup the moment he finds out about her... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, zone51 said:

the best thing could happen is the bf join her if it's a short stay

I want see her having sex with bf 

this is  what i am waiting for suscribe

Yeah because we don't already have any "sex with boyfriend" apartments.  Boyfriends influence from the outside they make an appearance, see what is going on and mostly try to shut down whatever is going on outside of themselves. They then may turn up once a week for servicing.   What a fucking bore.

• Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, Zinc said:

as angie is back so i am back after 3 yrs 😆. So many negative comments about her apartment here. so just wanted to add my 2 cents:

some negative things

1. Surely, this apartment will not be like her last one. New city, no friends, small apartment.

2. No more men as well as she is in a steady relationship.

3. This should be a short stint as she will have to go back to her guy

Some positive things:

1. very unlikely this apartment will continue like this. Angie is not Leora. She cant watch TV and movies all day and repeat everyday like she did yesterday. she hates TV. Surely, a girl will be added soon. Hopefully, someone naughty ☺️

2. maybe one of her old friends might return or one of the girls like Sofie, because i know sofie is globe trotting aimlessly with no steady work or boyfriend. She would be a perfect partner for Angie. Currently she is in a neighboring country.

Why in the fuck would any boyfriend of substance allow his girl to be on RLC...oh I forgot most of their boyfriends are losers who are just hoping to exploit these girls for money and convenient sex.

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Why in the fuck would any boyfriend of substance allow his girl to be on RLC...oh I forgot most of their boyfriends are losers who are just hoping to exploit these girls for money and convenient sex.

Yeah as i mentioned in the other post, I am sure her bf doesnt even know about the nature of her project otherwise he would breakup right away. He doesnt need to exploit her for money as he is already a rich guy. Probably she told him she is going on a vacation with friends etc. Hope he doesnt insist on joining her. Then it will be over 😆Would be interesting to see how long can she stay away.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Cash would be my bet Max

14 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Yeah because we don't already have any "sex with boyfriend" apartments.  Boyfriends influence from the outside they make an appearance, see what is going on and mostly try to shut down whatever is going on outside of themselves. They then may turn up once a week for servicing.   What a fucking bore.

a girl watching TV or stay on her phone  during hours and hours because she don't know what to do is very boring too

we have the exemple of Megan in B1 she is much more interesting to watch when the bf visiting

1 minute ago, zone51 said:

a girl watching TV or stay on her phone  during hours and hours because she don't know what to do is very boring too

we have the exemple of Megan in B1 she is much more interesting to watch when the bf visiting

as i mentioned in my post, Angie hates watching TV or being on screen for long hours. In her last apartment the TV was always switched off, unless friends came over to watch football etc, and she never used laptop or tablet etc

I am hoping soon a girl will be added to the apartment. I dont see any other reason for having Angie in an apartment separately

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

as i mentioned in my post, Angie hates watching TV or being on screen for long hours. In her last apartment the TV was always switched off, unless friends came over to watch football etc, and she never used laptop or tablet etc

I am hoping soon a girl will be added to the apartment. I dont see any other reason for having Angie in an apartment separately

I just hope she will have a regular visit of someone because this place will be boring very quickly,

we saw that with the apartment of venera and lion before when RLC tried to do a couple on vacation place with russian couple and it was really boring because they had no friends here

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, zone51 said:

Megan has been much more interesting to watch when she was in B4 and at the original party in B1 and 2 in 2016. She's doing nothing right now because SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND and he won't let her do anything.  Boyfriends contribute nothing but restrictions.

• Upvote 1