M#1 Angie (2023) #1

Noldus

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

Angie was already only an average resident in the russian apartment and now that she is all alone in an apartment, it is even more obvious. 

Every time I look in the preview, she is either not there, or asleep. Sorry, but I think you have to face the fact that RLC has once again done a boring addition. Of course, this is ultimately RLC's fault, but mostly because Angie is actually boring. She may have an exciting (outside) real life, but you don't see anything of that in the apartment. It would have been much better if the apartment had gone to Eva and her BF, while Angie had moved in with the elderly couple.  🤣

dont know which Angie are you talking about? She was the life of that apartment. yes that apartment was a slow starter. She was shy and even a bit aloof at the start then she opened about after a few months. Did 3somes, plus tons of bating, regular weekend parties and lesbo stuff.

Ofcourse, if you are comparing her to those p0rn like Barca apartments or Masha, then its a different story. But if you are talking about normal girls who provided fun on RLC, then she is at the top of the list.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

Angie was already only an average resident in the russian apartment and now that she is all alone in an apartment, it is even more obvious. 

Every time I look in the preview, she is either not there, or asleep. Sorry, but I think you have to face the fact that RLC has once again done a boring addition. Of course, this is ultimately RLC's fault, but mostly because Angie is actually boring. She may have an exciting (outside) real life, but you don't see anything of that in the apartment. It would have been much better if the apartment had gone to Eva and her BF, while Angie had moved in with the elderly couple.  🤣

Hi Alladino,

I agree with your idea of moving Eva and Mat into Angie's apartment as a couple. As long as they're in Sasha and Dasha's apartment, Eva and Mat are stiffled in terms of behavior and having their own guests come over to Sasha and Dasha's place would be uncomfortable for them. Sasha and Dasha have obviously changed their sexual activity since leaving Rome and that's ok of course. Eva and Mat had a pretty exciting sexual track record when they were in Barca...clearly they enjoyed sexual freedom and interaction with other women especially. Now I suppose Eva could have changed her bisexual tendencies, like Dasha once had, but I'd be surprised about that. If Eva and Mat have kept their open relationship since leaving Barca I don't think it hard to imagine them finding new friends with maybe similiar sexual tastes...I don't know, maybe that's no more than wishful thinking on my part. I used to love Eva's lesbian trysts in Russia. And I was always disappointed that she never met Martina while in Barca...that could been interesting to witness...but alas, sheer fantasy I suppose. Anyway, I think Eva and Mat seem a bit out of place right now and would like to see them given a chance to "spread their wings" so to speak. Anyway, thanks for the idea Alladino.

1 minute ago, DWI said:

Hi Alladino,

I agree with your idea of moving Eva and Mat into Angie's apartment as a couple. As long as they're in Sasha and Dasha's apartment, Eva and Mat are stiffled in terms of behavior and having their own guests come over to Sasha and Dasha's place would be uncomfortable for them. Sasha and Dasha have obviously changed their sexual activity since leaving Rome and that's ok of course. Eva and Mat had a pretty exciting sexual track record when they were in Barca...clearly they enjoyed sexual freedom and interaction with other women especially. Now I suppose Eva could have changed her bisexual tendencies, like Dasha once had, but I'd be surprised about that. If Eva and Mat have kept their open relationship since leaving Barca I don't think it hard to imagine them finding new friends with maybe similiar sexual tastes...I don't know, maybe that's no more than wishful thinking on my part. I used to love Eva's lesbian trysts in Russia. And I was always disappointed that she never met Martina while in Barca...that could been interesting to witness...but alas, sheer fantasy I suppose. Anyway, I think Eva and Mat seem a bit out of place right now and would like to see them given a chance to "spread their wings" so to speak. Anyway, thanks for the idea Alladino.

and maybe move Angie to Dasha, Sasha apartment. 👿

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Eva and Matt have their life in Bali, i doubt they will return permanently to rlc.

Of course, that begs the question why did they leave Bali and rejoin RLC at Sasha and Dasha's place? Seems a whole more than a vacation...is there a visa issue involved due to the fact they're Russians?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Sometimes i have doubts about IQ. of those who work on RLC.

What exactly did they expect from Angie by putting her in an apartment alone?

yeah considering that they made all these expenses on this apartment and paid an amount to angie and now its only hurting their business. Esp as RLC is already experienced now. Cant understand such childish errors.