M#1 Angie (2023) #1

Noldus

Ich weiß nicht, ob das Statement von RLC über Angie schon bekannt ist🤔

Willkommen Frau "Doktor" 🤣

"Angie is a skilled jazz singer and pianist. While immersed in music, she's also studying medicine and naturopathy, aspiring to open a natural health clinic. Additionally, she has a penchant for Eastern dance."

11 minutes ago, milubo said:

I don't know if RLC's statement about Angie is already known 🤔

Welcome Ms. "Doctor"  🤣

"Angie is a skilled jazz singer and pianist. While immersed in music, she's also studying medicine and naturopathy, aspiring to open a natural health clinic. Additionally, she has a penchant for Eastern dance."

I see none of that with her. She is useless. :sad:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, milubo said:

Ich weiß nicht, ob das Statement von RLC über Angie schon bekannt ist🤔

Willkommen Frau "Doktor" 🤣

That is exactly why I want to watch her.

gone on another vacation. Not her fault. She is the best participant in RLC currently but she is completely handicapped without friends. She will be completely different if she goes to a grt party or is able to have a party at home. As a solo participant she will only sleep or stay out.

The sasha apartment in the neighborhood also is useless apparently. with time sasha, dasha have become more like a 60 year old retired couple. That get together last weekend was probably the most boring event i have ever seen.

In the next two three days i will shoot an email to RLC and see how they respond. 

Long time back i mentioned here i think that RLC needs to have a better contract in place. A minimum salary and then commission based on a duration/no of views that an apartment gets per month. No need for a script but the participants will be under pressure to keep it interesting.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Zinc said:

gone on another vacation. Not her fault. She is the best participant in RLC currently but she is completely handicapped without friends. She will be completely different if she goes to a grt party or is able to have a party at home. As a solo participant she will only sleep or stay out.

The sasha apartment in the neighborhood also is useless apparently. with time sasha, dasha have become more like a 60 year old retired couple. That get together last weekend was probably the most boring event i have ever seen.

In the next two three days i will shoot an email to RLC and see how they respond. 

Long time back i mentioned here i think that RLC needs to have a better contract in place. A minimum salary and then commission based on a duration/no of views that an apartment gets per month. No need for a script but the participants will be under pressure to keep it interesting.

Angie was already only an average resident in the russian apartment and now that she is all alone in an apartment, it is even more obvious. 

Every time I look in the preview, she is either not there, or asleep. Sorry, but I think you have to face the fact that RLC has once again done a boring addition. Of course, this is ultimately RLC's fault, but mostly because Angie is actually boring. She may have an exciting (outside) real life, but you don't see anything of that in the apartment. It would have been much better if the apartment had gone to Eva and her BF, while Angie had moved in with the elderly couple.  🤣

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Angie was already only an average resident in the russian apartment and now that she is all alone in an apartment, it is even more obvious. 

Every time I look in the preview, she is either not there, or asleep. Sorry, but I think you have to face the fact that RLC has once again done a boring addition. Of course, this is ultimately RLC's fault, but mostly because Angie is actually boring. She may have an exciting (outside) real life, but you don't see anything of that in the apartment. It would have been much better if the apartment had gone to Eva and her BF, while Angie had moved in with the elderly couple.  🤣

Just like with Barbie and Ken you can see the empty apartment that they do not live there but only come occasionally, the house is not occupied, VHTV has many of these types of apartments

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

As happy as i am to see angie again,it is a bust bringing her back,i'll agree with you....honestly don't expect much to happen during this stay.

So she's just going to disappear for multiple days every week? 🤣

Hard to see the point of this apartment so far. No sign of a social life on camera other than occasionally visiting the other RLC apartment in the building. She just sits on the couch or goes out during the day, goes to bed at 9 PM, and occasionally she masturbates. Not too surprising, she was always the least social girl in R2. But given that, she seems like a poor choice for a single's apartment.

I guess we'll see if it gets better, but a resounding 'meh' for me so far.