Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #33

Pete1960

37 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

So just because you make comments on an online website forum it is supposed to mean that the comments are supposed to be factual and believed ? Considering as much of the online misleading bullshit that occurs nowadays do you actually think everyone should believe such comments ? Whether factual or not, perhaps you might should consider that. So as far as I'm concerned, unless I see proof of such comments, it is none other than insinuation as far as I'm concerned.

If you expect me (or  others) to allow you to rule whether are comments are factual is a special kind of arrogance. If YOU don't believe a comment so what? Why is a concern of yours or why trouble yourself arguing?  You aren't the Leora and Paul official Fact Checker.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

If you expect me (or  others) to allow you to rule whether are comments are factual is a special kind of arrogance. I YOU don't believe a comment so what? Why is a concern of your or why trouble yourself arguing?  You aren't the Leora and Paul official Fact Checker.

Leora and Paul fact checker to the contrary, actually, it is you who evidently possesses a special kind if arrogance since you evidently actually believe that your comments online should be factually believed without any proof whatsoever being able to be presented. Perhaps you might want to keep that in mind when it comes to posting comments on an online website.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

So just because you make comments on an online website forum it is supposed to mean that the comments are supposed to be factual and believed ?

Consider this is a forum for anonymous voyeurs. The credibility of said anonymous voyeurs is even expected?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Nicholas said:

Leora and Paul fact checker to the contrary, actually, it is you who evidently possesses a special kind if arrogance since you evidently actually believe that your comments online should be factually believed without any proof whatsoever being able to be presented. Perhaps you might want to keep that in mind when it comes to posting comments on an online website.

Where have I ever expected or demanded that? I'm posting personal comments not expecting they have to be fact checked.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Where have I ever expected or demanded that? I'm posting personal comments not expecting they have to be fact checked.

You posted comments that in no way could be fact checked, so it was nothing more than insinuation, that is unless you would have a way to prove otherwise since it's not like being able to see something on recorded cam video.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

You posted comments that in no way could be fact checked, so it was nothing more than insinuation, that is unless you would have a way to prove otherwise since it's not like being able to see something on recorded cam video.

Nich, even the professional fact checkers are wrong frequently. Free speech is free speech even if it is wrong.

The point of posting personal opinions and comments are required to be fact checked by another forum member is just plain stupid. Even if I provided a video tape of what I heard/observed/experienced some people  would still argue it didn't meet their own personal criteria of proof. Two people see something and get differing opinions as to whether it's half full or half empty. This isn't a court with rules of evidence and a lawyer arguing both sides.  Lighten up and live and let live.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Nich, even the professional fact checkers are wrong frequently. Free speech is free speech even if it is wrong.

The point of posting personal opinions and comments are required to be fact checked by another forum member is just plain stupid. Even if I provided a video tape of what I heard/observed/experienced some people  would still argue it didn't meet their own personal criteria of proof. Two people see something and get differing opinions as to whether it's half full or half empty. This isn't a court with rules of evidence and a lawyer arguing both sides.  Lighten up and live and let live.

I agree with all of your comments Max, except the comment regarding forum members being fact checkers as being plain stupid, since it's not the point of what can actually and factually be believed as to what can  be believed in regards to comments made online without any video evidence of support of such comments otherwise.  

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I agree with all of your comments Max, except the comment regarding forum members being fact checkers as being plain stupid, since it's not the point of what can actually and factually be believed as to what can  be believed in regards to comments made online without any video evidence of support of such comments otherwise.  

RE: regarding forum members being fact checkers as being plain stupid 

I said "The point of posting personal opinions and comments are required to be fact checked by another forum member is just plain stupid. "

The the need to be fact checked is stupid not the forum members. It's forum members perspectives not whether the scientific method ultimately proves their assumption/s. I'm just asking you not to require I be able to prove what I have experienced. We both know I can't & I'm sure not posting a lie as what I personally have experienced.  Why would I do that? You don't have to prove anything to me nor would I ask you to.

Friends?

• Sad 1

Good morning Good Night 

Great Monday to everyone 

04/09/2023 04/September /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶  

Paul

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito

• Thanks 1

😟

12 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Let me make it clear for you so you'll understand, as far as I'm concerned, the comments made by Max regarding friends and family were comments of insinuation and nothing more and no way of presenting evidence otherwise, and as far as the so called evidence you supposedly provided, I have not seen any of it. As far as I'm concerned as long as I have observed that woman and how into personal hygiene she has always been since then, until I see evidence otherwise, that is what I will always go by. So perhaps you might consider being more concerned regarding reprimanding yourself mate.

HAHAHA!! As I expected Nich, from you and any of the other worshippers, a total Copout.

Talk about clutching at straws, you lot really can't accept anything negative about her can you. "There's non so blind as those that cannot see."

Come now Nich, you are not a stupid person, you asked me to provide evidence, I did provide evidence of what was available on Replay, which was the times Paul used the bathroom over the period in question, the evidence is in his absence from the bathroom, any fool can see that.   Apart from washing his hands a couple of times there was nothing for 30.5 hours. Next you will want proof that I saw the invisible man:biggrin: You are behaving like a drowning man, but drowning in your own delusional bullshit.

I say to you.. Reverse the situation...YOU AND THE OTHERS PROVIDE EVIDENCE THAT PAUL DID BATH.....No you can't can you, why! Because it doesn't exist.....Live with it.

Like the rest of the acolytes you choose to be in denial, employing the ostrich system of burying your head in the sand and ignoring the obvious.....Use your common sense man, because he didn't bath there will be no further evidence of him using the bathroom will there, THE FACT HE DIDN'T USE THE BATHROOM IS THE EVIDENCE and would in all probability be acceptable by a huge majority of people of average intelligence, but not in the Leora Luvvie's world. What the evidence does prove is that you are delusional in your refusal to accept what is fact.

Leora as good as she was is human and has faults like us all, accept it! The last faultless person on earth was put on a cross and crucified 2023 years ago, she's not in the same category.

You lot remind me of the " Flat earth society " who go through life refusing to accept the obvious whist only proving how pathetic their reasoning is....Enjoy your ignorance Nich, I pity you and the others of your ilk..

Sorry mate but you have made yourself look as weak and stupid as the others, one ( Dumbest ) who will drool at the mouth and support anyone at the mere mention of the Goddess, and his puppet master will probably show up later with more support for you also...Empty gestures from equally empty ignorant people.☺️ 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2