B7 - General Topic 2023 #26 (September)

Ashley has 2 suitcases packed and is trying to weigh them- 1 is heavy, she can't do it, she keeps looking at the lazy fuck Lacrim lying in bed not helping her at all.  Hope she kicks this worthless piece of shit out of her bed so she can get some rest. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Ashley has 2 suitcases packed and is trying to weigh them- 1 is heavy, she can't do it, she keeps looking at the lazy fuck Lacrim lying in bed not helping her at all.  Hope she kicks this worthless piece of shit out of her bed so she can get some rest. 

He is a piece of shit, watching him pisses me off.

• Upvote 3

This dog don't deserve this life on villa, i really think RLC are very idiots for keeping this useless retard and paying him to stay in this house. This liliputian didn't give a help hand, he lay like a fucking pig in her bed and do absolutely nothing.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, markutz1 said:

This dog don't deserve this life on villa, i really think RLC are very idiots for keeping this useless retard and paying him to stay in this house. This liliputian didn't give a help hand, he lay like a fucking pig in her bed and do absolutely nothing.

It's sad to watch this idiot. He is hoping he can fuck her before she leaves.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, happyone said:

Ashley is just too nice.  She should blow smoke in his face and drop an ash on his back.  I hope she doesn't put out for this prick.  

And with that, I must say goodnite and hope for the best. 

Goodnite, he never gives up. Such a fucking loser.

• Upvote 1