B7 - General Topic 2023 #26 (September)

47 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

this is a nightmare for RLC having to find 3 replacements now, they must be running out of barrels to scrape

... Not only that, but unfortunately the proportion of do nothings is particularly high at the moment. To be honest, RLC alone would certainly need to find six new girls in GoV alone. In addition, they should also urgently sort out the couples. 

A sad, sad day with the departure of Ashley. When will RLC ever learn; they get rid of the stars while retaining non performers like e.g. Shantel while bringing back other non performers like Esmi and keeping ones like Lailai who are never on site. Total disaster 😩😩

• Upvote 6

37 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

…. and as for the blokes on site it’s all been said earlier; get them all up the road 🙏

they will probably replace ash with a guy and give them a skeleton key for all apts, i cant see them getting 3 girls especially now they have had to bring back esmi to make up the numbers

15 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they will probably replace ash with a guy and give them a skeleton key for all apts, i cant see them getting 3 girls especially now they have had to bring back esmi to make up the numbers

I must remind you that that room usually gets two girls, so RLC must find four girls.

16 hours ago, philo said:

Can you get a bio on Shantal?

RLC has only recently resumed sending out bios on new participants.  I believe Angie was the first.   I am sure Noldus will correct me if there was someone earlier.  But no Shantal, no Lacrim.  The vernacular English in these bios is quite good and creative.  I am wondering whether the bios are created by ChatGPT, because these read like ChatGPT speak.

Angie:  Age  28, height 170 CM

Angie is a skilled jazz singer and pianist. While immersed in music, she's also studying medicine and naturopathy, aspiring to open a natural health clinic. Additionally, she has a penchant for Eastern dance.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, moules said:

RLC has only recently resumed sending out bios on new participants.  I believe Angie was the first.   I am sure Noldus will correct me if there was someone earlier.  But no Shantal, no Lacrim.  The vernacular English in these bios is quite good and creative.  I am wondering whether the bios are created by ChatGPT, because these read like ChatGPT speak.

Angie:  Age  28, height 170 CM

Angie is a skilled jazz singer and pianist. While immersed in music, she's also studying medicine and naturopathy, aspiring to open a natural health clinic. Additionally, she has a penchant for Eastern dance.

Or RLC might just ask the participants a series of questions and have a good interpreter, which is quite possible right.