B7 - General Topic 2023 #26 (September)

37 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

I'm just getting non stop buffering, the feeds won't load

What difference does it make anyway.  THERE IS FUCK ALL TO SEE EXCEPT A FEW PEOPLE SITTING AROUND CHATTING AND NOW EATING.  SAME IN B1.  In fact the scenes in both look so much the same with the shitty dark lighting near the camera and bright in the back of the scene...you would think it was the same preview duplicated.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

What difference does it make anyway.  THERE IS FUCK ALL TO SEE EXCEPT A FEW PEOPLE SITTING AROUND CHATTING AND NOW EATING.  SAME IN B1.  In fact the scenes in both look so much the same with the shitty dark lighting near the camera and bright in the back of the scene...you would think it was the same preview duplicated.

RLC is back to it roots 😉 Real life cam 🙂 

• Upvote 3

ABSOLUTELY READY to start reading the HATING POSTS for Wolf 😂🤣 .. that he “ should be ashamed when he is around Shantal “ , that he is “ another hunter ready to take the opportunity “ and I don’t know how many other dozens of BS that they are going to be posted here 😂🤣😂🤣

WHEN …Nobody else should be blamed but Shantal being / behaving / acting like a nun to a guy that has shown interest , but , EVEN MORE , Shantal and Wolf have absolutely zero relationship of any sorts , i just hope then that he proves a goood successor to one of the best male tenants we ever saw participating at RLC , the one and only “ The Master “ …

Once again , ready for all of the jealous and full of men hated feelings watching a guy who was too close to fuck Shantal and he is now tasting ( and most probably he will go all the way because she’s not a nunny or a child ) the wonderful Sara … Let’s see , good luck to the guy 😎

• Sad 3