Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #34

Pete1960

11 minutes ago, RAME said:

lui caresser les seins la c'est très peu , pour lui sucer les tétons la c'est très rare et  pas loin du jamais vue 

We know Paul is weird but something is definitely not right with Leora. Leora's life involves two opposite directional pulls. The RLC cams pulls her in one direction which is that of an exhibitionist who masturbates daily for subscribers/viewers while Paul pulls her into the opposite direction which is an abyss or stagnant shithole of a life. Just an observation and my opinion.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Can't remember seeing it but does Paul spend any worthwhile time playing with Leora's boobs or even bothered to suck her nipples to excite her? He is just a tough watch even for a minute.

He has done. Did during their last fuck in the Living Room, and does grab her boobs on occasion when she gives him a bj.

You can she during her bates that she loves to play with her nipples, sometimes she quite rough with them pinching them and pulling them (😍). Would be quite hot if when toyign herself with her dildo, she would pull it out and tease her nipples with it or slap it against her boobs (in addition to slapping it against her pussy)! 😜

Suprised she had never got any nipple clamps or other toys, seeing as she enjoys playing with the nips so much...?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

When Leora will repeat getting creamy milk on her face 

Leora should do a cum walk or public facial for the cams and her paying public. She should leave Paul's cum on her face (maybe even spread it over most of her face) and not wash it off but parade around the apartment while wearing it. Would be curious to see Paul's reaction to her doing it. Leora does like to advertise or show off the fact that she loves and eats Paul's cum.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

He has done. Did during their last fuck in the Living Room, and does grab her boobs on occasion when she gives him a bj.

You can she during her bates that she loves to play with her nipples, sometimes she quite rough with them pinching them and pulling them (😍). Would be quite hot if when toyign herself with her dildo, she would pull it out and tease her nipples with it or slap it against her boobs (in addition to slapping it against her pussy)! 😜

Suprised she had never got any nipple clamps or other toys, seeing as she enjoys playing with the nips so much...?

She does have nice nipples and do get rather hard and a bit bigger when she is excited.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

She does have nice nipples and do get rather hard and a bit bigger when she is excited.

This man gets it!

If I has to choose, i always prefer a nice ass to boobs. Luckily with Leora both are damn fine!

And a pretty face and body to boot, aswell as her being willing to entertain the viewers.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

This man gets it!

If I has to choose, i always prefer a nice ass to boobs. Luckily with Leora both are damn fine!

And a pretty face and body to boot, aswell as her being willing to entertain the viewers.

And that is exactly why it is difficult to avoid Leora. When I watch her and want to close out I can't do it or scared that I will miss something different or I just don't really want to because she is the best overall for RLC. As a voyeur and pervert, to me, she does everything right (except too much repetition). She is a fucking magnet.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Max, please define a normal woman for me, because a woman once told me, men will never understand women while women don't understand themselves, also all women sit on they're best asset.

Ha! Freud was frustrated he couldn't figure them out.

Really its easy to answer your question. A "normal", sic, woman isn't an exhibitionist . They may fantasize about doing this or that but wouldn't go public and actually do it. Leora wasn't a full blown exhibitionist but discovered exposing herself gave her extra sexual excitement and she began to do more and even look at the cameras. Remember her subdued/shy first bate in the bathtub? Ours mothers, sisters, wives, daughters overwhelmingly would never do what Leora does.

It isn't normal to be a voyeur. Certainly not to the extent we pay RLC and participate in the forum.  Our mothers, sisters, wives, daughter, heck even our neighbors, would think we were perverts for watching RLC and being active on the forum.

To deny that reality makes defining normal impossible

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Leora should do a cum walk or public facial for the cams and her paying public. She should leave Paul's cum on her face (maybe even spread it over most of her face) and not wash it off but parade around the apartment while wearing it. Would be curious to see Paul's reaction to her doing it. Leora does like to advertise or show off the fact that she loves and eats Paul's cum.

Yes she could walk around the apartment with creamy milk In the face 

Cruelty Free Vegan GIF by Vasanti Cosmetics

• Like 2