Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #34

Pete1960

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This couple has ZERO knowledge of what real life is , they have no friends to trust and rely on any problem that might occur .. I guess that ALL OF US who have people nearby that we talk , we socialize , we exchange a hello and a goodbye , WE ARE ALL STUPID .. But Leora and Paul are the right ones and they know exactly what they are doing 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Where would Leora and Paul be if she didn't get naked, bate etc on cameras? Honestly, where?

This easy life style comes at the cost of her not being able to include her family and friends in her physical life.

The wife (and our kids) have each other, many friends, have accumulated assets, homes and can do whatever we wish in a long planned now realized retirements. Deliberate planning, self denial and discipline works. We don't have to see or be burdened 24/7 with family and friends but there is the opportunity if we wish.

Moreover I can't understand two healthy 30+ year old adults with no kids not having a car and the freedom it affords. They don't even use public transportation to see and do what they could if they wanted to. So much to see in Europe and so easy to access it. They never do, not even on occasion.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, Max Ragnar said:

Where would Leora and Paul be if she didn't get naked, bate etc on cameras? Honestly, where?

This easy life style comes at the cost of her not being able to include her family and friends in her physical life.

The wife and (and our kids) have each other, many friends, have accumulated assets, homes and can do whatever we wish in a long planned now realized retirements. Deliberate planning, self denial and discipline works. We don't have to see or be burdened 24/7 with family and friends but there is the opportunity if we wish.

Moreover I can't understand two healthy 30+ year old adults with no kids not having a car and the freedom it affords. They don't even use public transportation to see and do what they could if they wanted to. So much to see in Europe and so easy to access it. They never do, not even on occasion.

Which family ? Which friends ? The father ( only appearing on phone calls ) and Malia ( she was on cameras for a certain amount of time ) … the rest , as we recently learned , she arranged  that they go on holidays .. Quite a gesture if you ask me for people who ( for what we know ) hasn’t seen FOR SURE since August 2019 .. they must be really special so as to arrange holidays for them .. 

They are the perfect couple , they do all right and nice , no risks taken .. the future is written brilliant for both of them 😆

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Now then Nich, seeing as I'm still awaiting an answer from your good self regarding Pauls washing habits I aught to just ignore you until getting one, but I have dismissed it as evidence you do talk a load of unintelligible bullshit as the post above confirms.

I wasn't criticising SG's post, I was looking at it from another perspective. Had SG have felt aggrieved he would certainly have let me know, and would not need  interference, especially from someone who can't even answer questions put to himself.

I have an opinion like most people, the fact I express that and it doesn't agree with yours or anyone else's is irrelevant, that's not conceited or arrogant, especially when it is posted on a forum such as this. Conceit and arrogance is when you Scutus and Masterchef and a couple of others really believe that your opinions are sacrosanct and should never be challenged. 

If you and the other luvvies want to post your continued love messages to Leora then that's fine but don't be surprised if at times someone disagrees with them through a different interpretation of the facts as they see them....Again not arrogance or conceit but honesty perhaps.....

I always know when the likes of you, Scutus and Masterchef can't produce an honest answer to an honest post, you hide your embarrassment behind either an emoji or you become personal  .....Well that's absolutely fine as long as you realise that if you give it then be prepared to accept it back in larger doses.....Which you lot don't like do you.

If you wish to worship Leora 24/7 then avail yourself of the Leora Fan Page and allow others to post their honest opinions on this thread.. 

Actually jimbo, it is you who talks a load of b.s. but tries to conceal it as otherwise with your so called words of wit. Your conceited arrogance of comments and particularly your latest childish comments regarding what another or others might do sexually related to your disgusting comments, is only mere proof that your intelligence level is not what you attempt to make others to believe it is. What happened to 'Live and Let Live Mate' ? Me thinks you have apparently lost your way or have been unecessarily carrying on a crusade that likely should not have not been or at least for not as long. Otherwise, why such conceited arrogance mate ?

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Actually jimbo, it is you who talks a load of b.s. but tries to conceal it as otherwise with your so called words of wit. Your conceited arrogance of comments and particularly your latest childish comments regarding what other might do sexually related to your disgusting comments, is only mere proof that your intelligence level is not what you attempt to make others to believe it is. What happened to 'Live and Let Live Mate' ? Me thinks you have apparently lost your way or have been unecessarily carrying on a crusade that likely should not have not been or at least for not as long. Otherwise, why such conceited arrogance mate ?

Don't know if he's see this, he's in Turkey on ANOTHER vacation.

5 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Ha! Freud was frustrated he couldn't figure them out.

Really its easy to answer your question. A "normal", sic, woman isn't an exhibitionist . They may fantasize about doing this or that but wouldn't go public and actually do it. Leora wasn't a full blown exhibitionist but discovered exposing herself gave her extra sexual excitement and she began to do more and even look at the cameras. Remember her subdued/shy first bate in the bathtub? Ours mothers, sisters, wives, daughters overwhelmingly would never do what Leora does.

It isn't normal to be a voyeur. Certainly not to the extent we pay RLC and participate in the forum.  Our mothers, sisters, wives, daughter, heck even our neighbors, would think we were perverts for watching RLC and being active on the forum.

To deny that reality makes defining normal impossible

Well if a normal woman is what you are apparently interested in Max, what the hell are you involved in such forums of this website for ? As long as you have been, evidenly you are looking for something else other than what you consider a normal woman. Me thinks that is likely why you and someone who has always stated conjecture and speculation seem to agree with one another as often as you have. You claim to be retired and of upper age, well many of the comments you have posted would lead others to believe otherwise. So you and your conjecture and speculative cohort, can continue just what you both have been which has been nothing more than conjecture and speculative b.s. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2