Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #34

Pete1960

1 hour ago, scutus said:

How, may I ask, can have I misquoted you. When I used the quote button to quote you. I remove some of your post. To save space on the threads. But, I do not alter what you have posted. 

May I politely suggest that you go back and read what you have posted. Then look at the quotes of your posts that I have replied to.  

You contradict yourself by posting that Leora and Paul do not use "public transportation". In one sentence, then in the next sentence say that they use " public transportation ". 

Public transportation does not have city limits!!! 

Perhaps, you need to report that the quote button, as supplied by CamCaps is broken !!!

And is not quoting accurately !!!😁

RE:  You contradict yourself by posting that Leora and Paul do not use "public transportation".

I said they could but don't use public transportation to leave Prague, travel/vacation

Neither Paul nor Leora has means of travel of their own so they rely on public transportation.

It's there for the taking but they won't use it.  Are you that stupid?

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

RE:  You contradict yourself by posting that Leora and Paul do not use "public transportation".

I said they could but don't use public transportation to leave Prague, travel/vacation

Neither Paul nor Leora has means of travel of their own so they rely on public transportation.

It's there for the taking but they won't use it.  Are you that stupid?

Would you understand it more if I said they won't use public transportation to leave the city limits?  Fuck me.

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Would you understand it more if I said they won't use public transportation to leave the city limits?  Fuck me.

What is your beef that Leora, and Paul do not take a VACATION, as you see fit. They are not living their life for you.  Using your example of your not being able to keep track in your mind, what you have written in a previous sentence. Why would they pay attention to what you post here.

As for the last part of your post. I am not, nor will ever be interested. Although there is one other who posts regularly here, who might be !🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2