Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #34

Pete1960

9 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Nich, what is it with you? You argue about EVERYTHING!

1. a normal woman in your opinion, would even think about doing what she does.

Of course they wouldn't and no one would subscribe to RLC if the normal women did.

2. since you are retired and apparently have no idea what decisions some people in life decide to go thru to make a living. 

You have no idea of what my career was. It dealt with people just like Leora and their decisions and their families and - what they did for a living.

Let me be very specific. Leora is not a normal woman. What she does on camera no decent woman would even consider. That is why she has an audience: she does things "normal" women don't do in front of other people.

So, Nich, your mom, sister, wife and daughter are okay with it?  They'd do the same things?

If this is "normal" moral behavior why doesn't Leora have her dad and her Prague friends over?

Max, please define a normal woman for me, because a woman once told me, men will never understand women while women don't understand themselves, also all women sit on they're best asset.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, RAME said:

it's a guy who goes around in circles in the apartment while leora is getting ready once finished ready to leave, sir is changing he really must not be well in his head.

Like said put him and the fucking dog down he's a waste of oxygen 

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Je ne me souviens pas de l'avoir vu, mais Paul passe-t-il du temps à jouer avec les seins de Leora ou a-t-il même pris la peine de lui sucer les tétons pour l'exciter ? C'est juste une montre difficile, même pendant une minute.

lui caresser les seins la c'est très peu , pour lui sucer les tétons la c'est très rare et  pas loin du jamais vue 

• Thanks 1