Masha - 2023 #5

Pete1960

Maybe this will surprise you. I always support the tenants who bring their boyfriends on RLC, but in this case I will do the opposite.

I hope Masha will let Elvis go! This relationship has brought no good, and it's been a mistake from the beginning! He was controling, violent, with a dangerous temperament. It has improved a little over time, but I still think she needs to leave him, and get over it! Some relationships are not meant to be, Masha & Elvis are just one of them. They were never right for each other! I understand that it is a grief process when you go through any form of breakup, but Masha has many good friends, I am sure she will get through it eventually! Masha was doing great long before she met Elvis, and she will be doing great long after he is gone! Focus on your friendships, and life will go on!

Maybe one day..... When Masha has made coffee for one of her regular visitors, they are in the middle of a discussion about guitar tabs, or something..... Maybe then she will realize it..... Masha has already met her soulmate. He is right infront of her nose.

🎨+🎸=💞

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Maybe one day..... When Masha has made coffee for one of her regular visitors, they are in the middle of a discussion about guitar tabs, or something..... Maybe then she will realize it..... Masha has already met her soulmate. He is right infront of her nose.

🎨+🎸=💞

Alessandro 😇 … but there’s ALWAYS a difficulty .. and it will always be .. 

Alessandro was the boyfriend of her most loyal and best friend , Dina . How can she be with Alessandro and not ( perhaps and with high chances ) not destroy a long lifetime friendship ? This is a difficult situation and I think it will remain the way it is . Two good friends that could be together but respect to the long relationship that her best friend had with him … And Dina isn’t Nelly .. Eva is the 3rd one and the story with Sam has been absorbed easy .. but Alessandro , complicated .. 

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Alessandro 😇 … but there’s ALWAYS a difficulty .. and it will always be .. 

Alessandro was the boyfriend of her most loyal and best friend , Dina . How can she be with Alessandro and not ( perhaps and with high chances ) not destroy a long lifetime friendship ? This is a difficult situation and I think it will remain the way it is . Two good friends that could be together but respect to the long relationship that her best friend had with him … And Dina isn’t Nelly .. Eva is the 3rd one and the story with Sam has been absorbed easy .. but Alessandro , complicated .. 

From the very little window we got into their life, Dina and Alessandro seemed like a rather superficial relationship to me, so I am unsure if that has anything to say in the matter. Besides, Masha and Alessandro seem to have pretty deep bounds as friends, so if that were to be an issue, it kind of would have already been.

23 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Quanto ci vorrà prima che Elvis bloccherà il suo numero?

It is not enough. He lives in the same building. He should move house... as he also proposed to her last night...

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

And she should find a therapist.

She’s too strong and she will manage … For me , all those changes in the house ( Babi suddenly appearing with a guy and spending mostly time for sex in her living room / kind of acting as a roommate , planning decoration in her bedroom ) is a move to distract her emotions and move forward . I think he has been a good company  for her ( mainly satisfying her big sex needs ) when she has spent quite some time “ experimenting “ with men ( I find it funny that they say that Masha had many men when actually she just had some fun while in Montenegro with Dasha and this recent " whatever " with Anthony ) before meeting Elvis ( yes the period with Sam was something extreme and pure sex for her also ) ..

Again I will say , that NOBODY ELSE gives us a deeper look in someone’s life the way that Masha does . She will always have the most maximum respect from me on not hiding and being the most genuine tenant of them all . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

She’s too strong and she will manage … For me , all those changes in the house ( Babi suddenly appearing with a guy and spending mostly time for sex in her living room / kind of acting as a roommate , planning decoration in her bedroom ) is a move to distract her emotions and move forward . I think he has been a good company  for her ( mainly satisfying her big sex needs ) when she has spent quite some time “ experimenting “ with men ( I find it funny that they say that Masha had many men when actually she just had some fun while in Montenegro with Dasha and this recent " whatever " with Anthony ) before meeting Elvis ( yes the period with Sam was something extreme and pure sex for her also ) ..

Again I will say , that NOBODY ELSE gives us a deeper look in someone’s life the way that Masha does . She will always have the most maximum respect from me on not hiding and being the most genuine tenant of them all . 

I can see how strong she is by watching her 12 hours plaus meltdown over a break up. Is very clear that Masha as many mental problems, which ones only a professional can tell, and she must seek help.

You can say anything about Ernesto except that when he wants he can be determined about his choices. He hasn't used drugs for almost over a year (at least not in front of the cameras), for example. I hope that with Masha he finally decided to end it once and for all. It's not healthy for him and Masha.

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Babi and her boyfriend were one of the straws that broke the camel's back. They appeared at Masha's before they broke up.