Masha - 2023 #5

Pete1960

1 minute ago, Tessen said:

She doesn't want that. Last time they broke up was because Masha wanted to marry, but also wanted to be allowed to fuck other guys, which Elvis refused. Honestly, I was more in the camp of Masha being the abused one in the relationship, but the more it goes, the more you see that Masha is clearly using him

Masha is not very stable in her head, I understand better why Sasha left her

• Upvote 2

Masha is crazy: now she's pissed off because Elvis is seeing another girl. She's calling her a slut - this is too much!

Enough! Now I'm moving apartment, I don't want to listen to it anymore.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Boing said:

Masha is crazy: now she's pissed off because Elvis is seeing another girl. She's calling her a slut - this is too much!

Enough! Now I'm moving apartment, I don't want to listen to it anymore.

Imagine saying this when you got your pussy licked by another dude 24h before lol

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, zone51 said:

better for RLC to push the off button for good for this apartment

I am tired of this soap opera with her it's time for new people in this place

She was one of the top apartment. Won't happen

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

In an hour or so , sex will solve whatever issues and both ( mostly Masha of course ) will calm down … Ernesto spoke some really deep real things today … 

Still …. NOBODY ELSE excepts Masha shows her life like she does . The most genuine , authentic , simply real person in the history of this site . Tears , smiles , shows , friends , relatives … RLC’s dream of “ the private life of other people 24/7 “ simply reflects on Masha … whoever can’t see it , then they watch another program .

Masha was , is and will ever be RLC’s best tenant ever . 

• Upvote 1