Masha - 2023 #5

Pete1960

16 minutes ago, zone51 said:

quando vedi che tipo di persone entrano in questo appartamento non possiamo essere sorpresi di quello che succede adesso

In fact he is now throwing it in his face that Babi and her scoundrel boyfriend have taken possession of the apartment and he has given them the keys (and taken them away from him) and they are doing what they want...

21 minutes ago, Howard said:

If she's crying over a man, she's more damaged than we thought.

That's not the problem

Bitch cheated on him, he broke up with her and now she's crying when she was getting her pussy licked by Ant yesterday rofl

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Boing said:

In fact he is now throwing it in his face that Babi and her scoundrel boyfriend have taken possession of the apartment and he has given them the keys (and taken them away from him) and they are doing what they want...

I was thinking about them when I writed my last message, wtf baby doing with a guy like this

they polute the space whith their relationship and we see the result now, Masha need to clean the space if she want a stable relation with Elvis and change her frequentations

1 minute ago, zone51 said:

I was thinking about them when I writed my last message, wtf baby doing with a guy like this

they polute the space whith their relationship and we see the result now, Masha need to clean the space if she want a stable relation with Elvis

She doesn't want that. Last time they broke up was because Masha wanted to marry, but also wanted to be allowed to fuck other guys, which Elvis refused. Honestly, I was more in the camp of Masha being the abused one in the relationship, but the more it goes, the more you see that Masha is clearly using him