B2 - General Topic 2023 #15 (September)

Noldus

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

To me that is idiotic.  If guys are not allowed in the apartments as you advocate, then the girls when they want sex with a guy--they will do it outside the apartments.  Then you will have another thing to complain about because the girls are not going to masturbate solely to satisfy their sexual desires.

RLC fact...the site is shit since guys showed up.  B7 is complete garbage because of it.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

And instead of people tuning in to watch a different and always varying “ program “ of sweet little Ulyana and her “ deadly “ on camera looks , they are “ triumphing “ whenever “ The Past “ produces the same and same incidents ( just different rooms ) .. ohh well , let’s hope that this stay will be the most remarkable of this woman so far .. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Things you love to see. Ulyana beautiful ass, plugged and swaying towards the camera. A nice prelude to her fucking herself with the black toy, which she handled with ease 😍

I admit I am a HUGE Ulyana fan , anyone knows this in this forum .. but how can’t this be ? This woman provides for her fans and viewers of RLC site , she makes shows for the ones wishing to watch just this , she tries to build ( very slow to be exact ) a relationship with her new roommates , she is social visiting her REAL friends on and off cameras .. She’s a pleasant to watch woman , obviously she has her issues but it comes to any of us naturally beautiful and simply adoring watching her .. 

The only thing missing is the real sex in cameras , BUT , as we know , she WON’T HESITATE to do ALL if the right occasion appears .. How can anyone not enjoying watching this both great and amazing woman and tenant ? She’s indeed “ The General “ of this site , people can stick in the past and watch the number 7,689 incident or simply relax , chill and enjoy Ulyana’s journeys and adventures .. just so simple as that .. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I just got on RLC today, and up pops Ulyana and I thought it was Olivia, then I opened my eyes and realized it was Nadia.  My bad, sorry Nadia for even thinking you were Olivia.  Better get my eyes checked.

Only if you want to keep your user name.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1