B4 - General Topic 2023 #45 (September)

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

Said an idiot with over 7000 failed posts.

Rhis, he's just trying to control you like a 5 year old white boy.

What are you talking about? I never fail. I don't try to control anyone. You are a weird guy.

6 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

What are you talking about? I never fail. I don't try to control anyone. You are a weird guy.

Thrashing a guy on his first post is a big no-no.

You on the other hand, is another story.

You know if you electrify a plastic car it melts.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Most are salty about him because he had more action in 4 months than they had in their entire lives! 

Nothing more to add … the ones that only masturbate by watching or they are jealous because he could fuck anyone at any time appear when someone respected the job he was hired to do , that it to provide fun and entertainment . As a viewer , I always enjoyed during his adventures .. the guy has 3 threesomes in less than two months , the girls involved were Aziza and Ari who were - by general admit - two of the most amazing ones .. i mean , he even managed Ulyana who is the epitome of imagination of any “ health minded “ person .. it was a good summer because her was there , if it hadn’t been whatever happened with Ashley , it would have been unforgettable .. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Wolf might be a masseuse or a personal trainer.  He was massaging Rachel and she seemed really turned on--but hard to tell in the dark when you can't see her face. 

He's just another A-hole that can't keep his hands off the gals.  In real life, they'd slap them.  But can't do it here, 'cause RLC would not approve.

• Upvote 1

THE JOKE with the FUCKING GARAGE needs to end anytime soon .. what started as a privacy for the tenants when it was needed , has become very serious disadvantage .. really disrespectful like it was used to be with the fitness room till they put cameras … TEH JOKE NEEDS TO END . 

Just now, Keen Observer said:

He's just another A-hole that can't keep his hands off the gals.  In real life, they'd slap them.  But can't do it here, 'cause RLC would not approve.

I disagree .. when you don’t like what’s happening , you simply move on .. Shantal likes his ways , Rachel is drunk and tomorrow maybe she feels guilty of her actions , still nice to see her being more active today and sharing .. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

THE JOKE with the FUCKING GARAGE needs to end anytime soon .. what started as a privacy for the tenants when it was needed , has become very serious disadvantage .. really disrespectful like it was used to be with the fitness room till they put cameras … TEH JOKE NEEDS TO END . 

It's certainly NOT a joke, it's a spy central.

They just mess up the codes when they are drunk.