B4 - General Topic 2023 #45 (September)

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The people watching are now centered in the two possible ( highly unlikely to happen though ) scenarios …

1 ) Sara and Rachel to fuck later 

2 ) and the most awaiting , if the new guy fucks Shantal ..

Good luck to all of us 😂

Shantal you can cross her off the list to do anything.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

They could get hooked on alcohol, too. Would you report that, too? (ok, maybe you, or somebody, would - but expect even less reaction of RLC then)

And if it's XTC, that's actually not addictive (though still not something to do too often or in big amounts because of the after-effects, but used in moderation it can be quite fun) and could liven up a place like RLC.

If tenants are using / hooked on something, they usually are before/irrespective of being on RLC. I'd be quite surprised if they got hooked or started using specifically because of being on RLC.

Most substance users are recreational users, though some get hooked on the stuff. Same as with alcohol, with the difference that it's a "legal" drug, but not necessarily a less harmful one.

Personally, I like a drink now and then, but could go for weeks without. Other drugs I use more rarely: some cannabis a few times a year - but I'm more careful now because it makes me more lazy than I already am. XTC or LSD/mushrooms even more rarely, but the experience is all the better for it. Other drugs appeal to me less. I don't even smoke (normal) cigarettes. In short: not every user is a problem user. In fact, most are probably not.

I never said a word about "reporting".  Good to know you're an experienced drug user.

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I think they are friends, nothing will happen there I think.

As I said , highly unlikely for anything to happen .. Dylan on his first night he was banging Ashley and Gloria 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Time for Rachel and Ashley or Sara or all 3 to go to Rachel's room and close the door on Lacrim

As long as “ the child “ is wondering around and the CREEPY thing continues with the guy in the jacuzzi , I can’t see how this night will have a “ happy ending “ ..