Fan Page Leora 2023 #2

pulo filipe

When I last checked in on L&P after watching Ulyana (worth checking out on replay), she was sat in the Kitchen on her laptop in PJ's, so I figured that was that, considering they had sex earlier on.

It was a very welcome surprise to log in and see quite a bate from Leora! Im no longer disappointed that we didnt get to enjoy her earlier outfit in nightvision as that purple thong bodysuit was so much better! Some good teasing/laying out in that outfit and a nice bate with Big Black - with a lot of things I enjoy watching! 😍

Speaking of their sex earlier in the evening - Leora seemed to be doing a lot of talking (i assume dirty talk, but i dont understand russian), and it even appeared that she lightly slapped him and spit on him (more than once). Maybe Paul has some kinks?! - recently we've seen Leora lick the gooch during bj's and there was the time that she rubbed and appeared to slip a finger in...

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

When I last checked in on L&P after watching Ulyana (worth checking out on replay), she was sat in the Kitchen on her laptop in PJ's, so I figured that was that, considering they had sex earlier on.

It was a very welcome surprise to log in and see quite a bate from Leora! Im no longer disappointed that we didnt get to enjoy her earlier outfit in nightvision as that purple thong bodysuit was so much better! Some good teasing/laying out in that outfit and a nice bate with Big Black - with a lot of things I enjoy watching! 😍

Speaking of their sex earlier in the evening - Leora seemed to be doing a lot of talking (i assume dirty talk, but i dont understand russian), and it even appeared that she lightly slapped him and spit on him (more than once). Maybe Paul has some kinks?! - recently we've seen Leora lick the gooch during bj's and there was the time that she rubbed and appeared to slip a finger in...

His ass

On 11/7/2023 at 3:14 AM, Max Ragnar said:

She made an effort which I applaud 

She has been recently. 😍

Especially with the limitations/restrcitions she has to deal with...appreciate that she is being a lot less 'quiet'! Not as good as him not being there, but yeah...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Very nice effort from Leora. Good outfit, including a sexy thong/ Nice Tease/Buildup with her caressing her beautiful ass. Some good fingering and slapping her clit. Spit for lube on her pussy (I enjoyed it and would like to see it more, anyone remember the time she spit on her boobs instead on licking her fingers to play with them). Looks into the camera. Lot of nipple play including licking her boobs. And a bit of anal fingering to take her over the edge! Stayed in the same position throughout, shame as I like when she changes positions and views.

And then she changes into some sexy lingerie post-bate.  😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Thank you very much leora In the bathtub with the door closed Having good sex with big black Mr 

Bouncing and anal sex 

Strong and delicious orgasm with big black Mr in the ass  

Very intense and good 

A goodie but Please Leora come closer to Cam 7, real close

• Upvote 1