Fan Page Leora 2023 #2

pulo filipe

She seemed undecided between Big Black and the small pink dildo. Elected for the wrong one imo... also she doesnt seem that impressed with whatever lube shes got at the moment.

Anyways, on to the good stuff... some nice teasing, fingering and ass spreading, almost straight to anal with the pink dildo, some nice pussy slapping and playing, and a nice long bate with a nice orgasm.

Miss her changing positions a few times whilst baiting or spanking or jiggling and spreading her ass whilst riding her toys, but its good to have variety to ensure that we dont get bored.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

She seemed undecided between Big Black and the small pink dildo. Elected for the wrong one imo... also she doesnt seem that impressed with whatever lube shes got at the moment.

Anyways, on to the good stuff... some nice teasing, fingering and ass spreading, almost straight to anal with the pink dildo, some nice pussy slapping and playing, and a nice long bate with a nice orgasm.

Miss her changing positions a few times whilst baiting or spanking or jiggling and spreading her ass whilst riding her toys, but its good to have variety to ensure that we dont get bored.

Very good observations how long since you picked the colour of a woman's diido I always pick the biggest  black dildo there is and then I say thank fuck my work is done 

Thank you very much Leora Paul On the sofa in the living room  

Paul licking the trigger on Leora 

Position 69 

Paul licking the trigger and Leora gives Mr Paul a blowjob 

Paul drinking Orgasm And Leora drinking creamy milk 

Strong and delicious orgasm 

Very intense and good 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Leora with this schoolgirl skirt is wonderful, she looks very sexy, even more so without panties teasing her....

I would like to leave some requests and tips for Leora, which would be interesting to see:

* It's been a while since Leora has let Paul put it up her ass, it would be wonderful to see them lying on the bed with their legs facing camera 10, where Leora would have total control of the camera, where just by lifting her leg she would be able to give us a view perfect view of her being penetrated in the ass.

* It seems that Paul got a taste for cumming on Leora's face, it's very exciting to see her with her face all cummed on, then using her fingers to get the rest of the cum that's still on her face and sucking her fingers. However, unfortunately most of the time it is in the guest room and the cameras there are far away. on October 26th it was perfect:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/33_10?ts=1698258274&from=share

Another camera that is perfect is the one in the bathroom, camera 7, Paul sitting on the washing machine and Leora kneeling in front of him and taking a cumshot in the face. Or like Paul did on 11/01 on camera 3 doing oral, Paul inverting the position, staying seated and she lies down on his front:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/33_3?ts=1698772680&from=share

* Taking advantage of these schoolgirl skirts, Leo could use them with the plug and clean the house without panties and when she goes down to wash the bathtub or get on all fours in bed to fix the covers, she will give us a beautiful view of her ass with a plug .

* The masturbation in the bathroom using the black dildo attached and open to the camera 5 WAS INCREDIBLE, I bet not only us but she was also very excited. It would be even better if you put that black dildo glued on and sat in the same way but placing it on your ass. Taking advantage of this dildo, she could use both the plug and the black dildo at the same time in the bedroom. Gluing him to the bed like he's been doing lately, doing all fours on him, but with the plug in place.

There are some suggestions and I don't know if she will see it or do it, but as an admirer of hers since she entered the RLC in her first apartment still with blonde hair, I couldn't help but ask.

To the moderators, I would like to ask if possible for a place so that we can make suggestions for it. Like I said, I don't know if she'll read it or see it, but it will happen =D

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Voodooox said:

Leora with this schoolgirl skirt is wonderful, she looks very sexy, even more so without panties teasing her....

I would like to leave some requests and tips for Leora, which would be interesting to see:

* It's been a while since Leora has let Paul put it up her ass, it would be wonderful to see them lying on the bed with their legs facing camera 10, where Leora would have total control of the camera, where just by lifting her leg she would be able to give us a view perfect view of her being penetrated in the ass.

* It seems that Paul got a taste for cumming on Leora's face, it's very exciting to see her with her face all cummed on, then using her fingers to get the rest of the cum that's still on her face and sucking her fingers. However, unfortunately most of the time it is in the guest room and the cameras there are far away. on October 26th it was perfect:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/33_10?ts=1698258274&from=share

Another camera that is perfect is the one in the bathroom, camera 7, Paul sitting on the washing machine and Leora kneeling in front of him and taking a cumshot in the face. Or like Paul did on 11/01 on camera 3 doing oral, Paul inverting the position, staying seated and she lies down on his front:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/33_3?ts=1698772680&from=share

* Taking advantage of these schoolgirl skirts, Leo could use them with the plug and clean the house without panties and when she goes down to wash the bathtub or get on all fours in bed to fix the covers, she will give us a beautiful view of her ass with a plug .

* The masturbation in the bathroom using the black dildo attached and open to the camera 5 WAS INCREDIBLE, I bet not only us but she was also very excited. It would be even better if you put that black dildo glued on and sat in the same way but placing it on your ass. Taking advantage of this dildo, she could use both the plug and the black dildo at the same time in the bedroom. Gluing him to the bed like he's been doing lately, doing all fours on him, but with the plug in place.

There are some suggestions and I don't know if she will see it or do it, but as an admirer of hers since she entered the RLC in her first apartment still with blonde hair, I couldn't help but ask.

To the moderators, I would like to ask if possible for a place so that we can make suggestions for it. Like I said, I don't know if she'll read it or see it, but it will happen =D

You can post what you want.  If she reads it or not that's up to her.