Elli & Vencel (2023) #4

happyone

il y a 6 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

Não sei cara, mulher é complicada. Para mim, esse cara quer foder a Elli, mas é ela quem o impede. Ele agarrou os seios dela e acho que eles estavam nus no banheiro. A nudez não é algo novo para eles. Acho que a Elli quer esperar o Vencel sair do projeto e depois trazer esse cara, pelo menos como visitante, como falei antes. 

She gave it to Vencel's best friend while he was sleeping, do you really think she's respecting a written name?

She didn't give it to this guy because he's weak when it comes to seduction, he's like a child when he first dates, and I'm telling you, if he continues slowly like that, she'll tell him to worry about his way home! Lo

1 hour ago, Fogo said:
She didn't give it to this guy because he's weak when it comes to seduction, he's like a child when he first dates, and I'm telling you, if he continues slowly like that, she'll tell him to worry about his way home! Lo

Well if the tattoo on his chest is correct he's only 19

il y a 17 minutes, cupid30 a dit :

você pode copiar e colar apenas o texto em vez de fazer uma captura de tela do texto traduzido 🤪

Pois não e capitura de tela , e copiar e colar, mais fazer oque se fica assim!?kkkk

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I don't know man, women are complicated. To me this guy wants to fuck Elli's brains out but she's the one stopping him. He grabbed her tits and I guess they were naked in the bathroom. Nudity isn't something new for them. I guess Elli wants to wait for Vencel to leave the project and then bring this guy over, at least as a visitor, as I said before. 

I don’t think - if Vencel departs RLC - that this guy becomes a permanent RLC  resident and we will be seeing his name on the list .. I think Elli will be “ single “ and learning life .. that’s my estimation . 

il y a 15 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Eu não acho - se Vencel sair do RLC - que esse cara se tornará um residente permanente do RLC e veremos o nome dele na lista.. Acho que Elli estará “solteira” e aprendendo a vida.. essa é a minha estimativa. 

Esse cara aí não é o perfil dela , não tem liga os dois, pode ter certeza que e por pouco tempo!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I don't know man, women are complicated. To me this guy wants to fuck Elli's brains out but she's the one stopping him. He grabbed her tits and I guess they were naked in the bathroom. Nudity isn't something new for them. I guess Elli wants to wait for Vencel to leave the project and then bring this guy over, at least as a visitor, as I said before. 

Hey Thinga, I missedit when he " grabbed her tits". I'm surprised she didn't f him right there and then. A guy Grabbing my  tits really makes me horny and willing to do anything!  Lol😊

• Haha 4