Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #35

Pete1960

8 hours ago, van the man said:

A finger bate with juice licking and ass fingering. Throughput it all she looked directly into the cam.

I have to say it was fucking brilliant!!!! I never understand why these days Leora does everything possible to avoid looking at the cam. Such a shame because she has beautiful eyes which make direct contact with her audience!!!

The direct eye contact into the cam is #1 in my books. It is like one on one sharing of the hot moments. Like you said - "fucking brilliant". To me, it is a heart stopper and beautiful.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Good god, that ass wiggling tease 😍

Very happy watching that for a good long while...

5 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora Caressing the ass 

She does have a rather nice ass superb shapely delicious ass and it is very obvious that she knows it and enjoys feeling it up to make us jealous.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

The direct eye contact into the cam is #1 in my books. It is like one on one sharing of the hot moments. Like you said - "fucking brilliant". To me, it is a heart stopper and beautiful.

I suppose I should weigh in on this since I asked for her to do it here and on the sister forum maybe ten years ago.

I continue to enjoy when she looks at the camera, although I am not here enough to witness it so much these days. But it is different from a cam model in a few ways. For one, cam models don't look at the camera, they look at their monitor. Another, they react to tips, so they are not just doing the deed just to do it. They are responding to users and either PMing them or even talking to them on a video chat to earn more tokens. Everything Leora and the other participants do in the moment is one-way only. Ofc they do come here and look at our suggestions. That has been proven many times over, but mostly they have to use their imagination to do a "show" as it were.

However, I understand the concern. Just that word I used, "show" makes their actions very similar to cam models. Mostly gone are the days when the actions of theses participants is what this site used to call real life. Even Linda has made some adjustments to accommodate the subscribers. But of course they are doing it because they are trying very hard to please us and I suspect RLC is telling them they must listen to us. It may be one of the reasons Kitty and Smith never returned. Kitty refused to do "shows" toward the end. She told me as much. But in the beginning her and Smith did it spontaneously because she liked the attention. After they started becoming argumentative and not having spontaneous sex it may have made them seem like a liability to RLC.

So what is the answer? Even RLC doesn't know. They are damned if they do and damned if they don't. Right now they are leaning heavily on the participants doing daily shows, whether it means Linda going topless for an hour or foursome sex in a Barca apartment. I believe they will not put another "regular" apartment where couples live truly real lives. In the old days that was all they had. Now, most users want sex, sex, sex.

But here is the thing. In those old days when this first began, the whole idea was to give the illusion that the participants didn't know we were watching them. If you wanted to see something spontaneous happen you had to be watching them all day or rely on someone else capturing the event. It is far different from what we have now. Now it has become very convenient to watch something that happened while we were at work or sleeping.

Good or bad this is where we are at the moment.

• Like 1