Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #35

Pete1960

4 hours ago, Howard said:

To each their own.

I think once looking at the cam, she breaks the fourth wall.  You are suppose to be a voyuer, not a person in the same room looking eye-to-eye while she bates.

On a similar note, we all like looking at a sexual piece of ass doing her thing (some like Max Ragner might like if the she was a he 😁). But seriously, in the last apartment when she was in the guest bedroom having an orgasm the same time Paul opens the door, that was, for me, that fourth wall being broken. The fantasy of being a voyeur turned into the feeling as if I discovered the answer to a riddle.  Of course, thinking has changed since then.

What is intriguing is last week when she was with Mr. White in the bedroom, then Paul walked in, she hid the dildo as if being embarrassed/shamed; while we know he's known of her "secret bating" for 11+ years.  Hmm...

Perhaps not as intriguing as it might seem otherwise since he's most likely known of it, but he has most likely never observed such an ocassion from the start to it's finish.

• Upvote 2