Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #35

Pete1960

9 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

I was responding to a comment about whether I'd want a job if I could Leora life instead.  I replied yes and why.

Many of us think Leora's camping on the easiest way to get through life will bite her on the ass...and her ass ain't gonna look like it does now when it happens.

She still has a pretty nice edible shapely ass for not really doing much in terms of exercising. Sadly once it starts to go and sag then it will go quickly to being unsightly.

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Howard said:

Just to add some thoughts, Leora isn't stupid.  She sees a bigger picture for herself (whatever that may be). Being opinionated, she doesn't have tatts all over her body, piercings where IMO they don't belong (tongue, nose, eyebrows, nips).  Dare I say it, she has conservative tendencies (for someone who fucks on camera); which makes all her 11 years on RLC more disappointing. 

Again good points but what do we really know she thinks or does in her truly private life. For all we know she goes to the bank once in a while to see how her retirement savings is doing. Leora doesn't go on so many vacations to Dubai or wherever, like others. So I would be willing to bet she may be saving what she earns.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

No bro, we don't disagree. The bigger conversation is ofc, where do they go from here? What do you do after this place? I believe in their cir(cum)stances 🤣 they may actually have a plan and they may have saved some money or have some sort of thing going that will take them through their later years. But we don't really know what goes on in their true private lives so we are left guessing.

We often relate this site to cam girls. i have talked to many cam girls over the past 3 plus years and for them it is a mixed bag. Some have their own studios, some have absolutely no plan at all. But being a cam girl is much worse. I would hope that RLC makes offers enticing enough to help these people outside of what is apparent to us.

For their sake, and I am pulling for their life, I hope so.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

She still has a pretty nice edible shapely ass for not really doing much in terms of exercising. Sadly once it starts to go and sag then it will go quickly to being unsightly.

That ass was looking pretty rough a couple of years ago. I tend to believe she worked on it since Paul arrived or perhaps before.

3 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Very few continue in body building.  You have to have a will of iron. Also injuries set you back and get the habits interrupted.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jugghead said:

That ass was looking pretty rough a couple of years ago. I tend to believe she worked on it since Paul arrived or perhaps before.

She did exercises almost daily before Paul arrived. Plus she did lose weight. Since Paul arrived no exercising and she has gained some weight. Still lookin' good.

To Leora -  You Look Marvelous GIFs | Tenor

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

For their sake, and I am pulling for their life, I hope so.

Yeah, bro. I tend to believe most of us have a bit of concern that they will all have a plan. ddhm is all about that, although he is a bit obsessive about it, I understand what he is saying.

10 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Yeah, bro. I tend to believe most of us have a bit of concern that they will all have a plan. ddhm is all about that, although he is a bit obsessive about it, I understand what he is saying.

I know too many people that didn't plan ahead it it didn't end well

Good morning Good Night 

Excellent Monday for everyone 

18/09/2023 18/September /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead 

• Thanks 2