B1 - General Topic 2023 #20 (September / October)

8 minutes ago, Troy said:

Finally, someone who understands that this guy is an Asshole. Wolf is one strange Dude. It's like he has a child like mentality🙂

The hell do you mean 'finally'? This guy has been getting shit on by the same cheerleader squad ever since he stepped foot on cams.

• Haha 1

After watching Shantal for a while now, I have concluded that her slow develop is not a result of her fear of fucking Wolf on camera...it's her fear of being recorded and plastered all over the internet. However, based upon the rate that she has accommodated the RLC environment...going from covering up to walking around naked, I believe that the last frontier crossed soon. I believe that they have already been fucking for some time abd she has been reluctant to go on camera due to her fear. However, so much time has been invested in Wolf that they cannot allow for him to walk away from Shantal defeated. The script has to be concluded soon and the bill for their time investment has to be paid. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, philo said:

After watching Shantal for a while now, I have concluded that her slow develop is not a result of her fear of fucking Wolf on camera...it's her fear of being recorded and plastered all over the internet. However, based upon the rate that she has accommodated the RLC environment...going from covering up to walking around naked, I believe that the last frontier crossed soon. I believe that they have already been fucking for some time abd she has been reluctant to go on camera due to her fear. However, so much time has been invested in Wolf that they cannot allow for him to walk away from Shantal defeated. The script has to be concluded soon and the bill for their time investment has to be paid. 

@philo I hope you're right, but disagree.  I firmly believe that we've seen all that Shantal will show and that she will die before lifting that blanket.  She'll probably take it with her when she leaves.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, happyone said:

Shantal in the shower--Wolf opened the door to come in, but Shantal held the door so he could not come in.

as I noted before.. that asshole doesn't respect the privacy of those girls and is a stalker similar to Ant

8 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

The hell do you mean 'finally'? This guy has been getting shit on by the same cheerleader squad ever since he stepped foot on cams.

Shut Up!.... I guess you like to Pink Skirt too don't you. Again stop getting so emotionally tied to these people that you don't even know. take a chill pill dude or who ever you are?

18 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yep there's a small group who are seething of every single guys that appear on cam its hilarious

• Upvote 3