M#1 Angie (2023) #2

Pete1960

4 minutes ago, yadevol said:

After sleeping 24 hours plus several naps. Angie has gone to bed.

that mysterious staying awake all night, has really taken a toll on her. but Angie is following the mantra of the the rich entrepreneurs, "i am making money even when i am sleeping." 😇

On a serious note, Samantha is now beginning to disappoint me. I think Mr Limpy is a barrier between the girls. Someone needs to lock him in the balcony.

38 minutes ago, Zinc said:

that mysterious staying awake all night, has really taken a toll on her. but Angie is following the mantra of the the rich entrepreneurs, "i am making money even when i am sleeping." 😇

On a serious note, Samantha is now beginning to disappoint me. I think Mr Limpy is a barrier between the girls. Someone needs to lock him in the balcony.

send milena she will keep him on the balcony 😂

14 hours ago, Zinc said:

Don’t forget .. the same comments “ Angie disappoints with this stay so far “ was also heard the first 2-2,5 weeks 😉 before the explosion😎 let’s see how she responds . 

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Don’t forget .. the same comments “ Angie disappoints with this stay so far “ was also heard the first 2-2,5 weeks 😉 before the explosion😎 let’s see how she responds . 

a bit of bating. then a bit of fake bating with bf on phone. Now sleeping with dildo inside her.

Did anyone else see what happened? Angie talking on phone with her bf and crying (6pm onwards)

The call started off as normal then suddenly it turned into something stressful. Apparently, the guy was forcing her to return and she was resisting. Probably even mentioning traveling to other european countries for work (it can be a story like all the stories she has told him before).

But during this time she started crying. It continued for 5 minutes. No fights but not a happy end to the call. 5-10 minutes after that she had a crying face in the living room, then got a call from someone in russian and then left the apartment.  

i think the Russian call was Samantha and they left to discuss the matter off camera. not sure.

• Thanks 1