M#1 Angie (2023) #2

Pete1960

1 hour ago, Zinc said:

Women are so good at pretending emotions. Angie literally behaves like she loves him. Chasing him around and cuddling him in the bed despite him being an underperformer both in bed and socially. 

May be it isn't pretended.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to M#1 Angie (2023) #2
17 hours ago, Zinc said:

Women are so good at pretending emotions. Angie literally behaves like she loves him. Chasing him around and cuddling him in the bed despite him being an underperformer both in bed and socially. 

It’s a fake thing for Angie .. many strange things are happening .. for example the balcony camera going on and off and being covered at times .. Angie was sexy dressed up tonight all of a sudden , high heels , finally the guy got a normal erection while she blowjobbed him , he finished on her mouth , she swallowed , went for kiss , she didn’t .

I adore Angie as she’s the type of women I like , but this is a guy clearly under an agreement and I see him going quite soon .. I don’t want to say how i see this situation as I hate the words ( but I think people here can understand what I mean ) , Angie allows him to do all to her , she allows him to film her and many times he is seen - STILL - checking the cameras ..

Obviously what I say it is a BIG SPECULATION but this guy can’t give pleasure to Angie and she pretends that she likes him and so on.. Angie would wish to not have him there but she’s happy he is there for other reasons .. that’s all I am gonna say according to what I observe ..  

Still , seeing Angie having sex and easily understanding that she has done all and with quite a lot of guys , it is pleasure for me , always a fun of women KNOWING WHAT SEX IS .. Angie is an expert , her blowjob skills guarantee for it .. Hope she stays for a loooooong long long time and that soon we see a worthy for this incredible woman guy ( or guys or girls and guys 😁 ) next to her and this person leaves soon . 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

It’s a fake thing for Angie .. many strange things are happening .. for example the balcony camera going on and off and being covered at times .. Angie was sexy dressed up tonight all of a sudden , high heels , finally the guy got a normal erection while she blowjobbed him , he finished on her mouth , she swallowed , went for kiss , she didn’t .

I adore Angie as she’s the type of women I like , but this is a guy clearly under an agreement and I see him going quite soon .. I don’t want to say how i see this situation as I hate the words ( but I think people here can understand what I mean ) , Angie allows him to do all to her , she allows him to film her and many times he is seen - STILL - checking the cameras ..

Obviously what I say it is a BIG SPECULATION but this guy can’t give pleasure to Angie and she pretends that she likes him and so on.. Angie would wish to not have him there but she’s happy he is there for other reasons .. that’s all I am gonna say according to what I observe ..  

Still , seeing Angie having sex and easily understanding that she has done all and with quite a lot of guys , it is pleasure for me , always a fun of women KNOWING WHAT SEX IS .. Angie is an expert , her blowjob skills guarantee for it .. Hope she stays for a loooooong long long time and that soon we see a worthy for this incredible woman guy ( or guys or girls and guys 😁 ) next to her and this person leaves soon . 

You pretty much said everything that i was going to say here. Yesterday night was very weird. Staying up awake for no reason, all night, is against the nature of both of them. Dont know what they were doing. but i have always loved this unpredictability about Angie.

i believe the guy got a few BJ in the balcony as well. I am really surprised how Angie supports this guy. Its like a hot young girl married to an 80 year old billionaire. The guy has to watch p0rn for more than an hour and get several BJ and HJ throughout the process to get any erections eventually. And Angie is patiently 'serving' him.

Very difficult to see this guy leaving though. He has hit jackpot and so far Angie is overtrying to keep him happy and comfortable.

Other weird things to note from yesterday. Angie was apparently going to sleep with Samantha in her room, but plans changed. Also, she kept on trying to end her call with her bf by saying she was about to sleep, about 3 times. Ofcourse, she was still awake for the next 6 hours.

7 hours ago, Zinc said:

You pretty much said everything that i was going to say here. Yesterday night was very weird. Staying up awake for no reason, all night, is against the nature of both of them. Dont know what they were doing. but i have always loved this unpredictability about Angie.

i believe the guy got a few BJ in the balcony as well. I am really surprised how Angie supports this guy. Its like a hot young girl married to an 80 year old billionaire. The guy has to watch p0rn for more than an hour and get several BJ and HJ throughout the process to get any erections eventually. And Angie is patiently 'serving' him.

Very difficult to see this guy leaving though. He has hit jackpot and so far Angie is overtrying to keep him happy and comfortable.

Other weird things to note from yesterday. Angie was apparently going to sleep with Samantha in her room, but plans changed. Also, she kept on trying to end her call with her bf by saying she was about to sleep, about 3 times. Ofcourse, she was still awake for the next 6 hours.

Its like a hot young girl married to an 80 year old billionaire.

Exactly this , for me it is just a mutual agreement from her side that he stays there , I just think he provides in other ways , generous 😏😏 . Angie will seek new adventures either sooner or later 😇

The boyfriend she has , it is for me one more “ cover “ like the guy she seems sharing life now . 

49 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Its like a hot young girl married to an 80 year old billionaire.

Exactly this , for me it is just a mutual agreement from her side that he stays there , I just think he provides in other ways , generous 😏😏 . Angie will seek new adventures either sooner or later 😇

The boyfriend she has , it is for me one more “ cover “ like the guy she seems sharing life now . 

i just hope this guy doesnt end up being a barrier between Angie and Samantha having fun.