B4 - General Topic 2023 #47 (September)

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

I said Tyler, not Tylor & you should have looked at in the context of the post I replied to, you should also learn to read & spell.

Yes, you're trying to be "Funny" at someone else's expense and I responded the same way, without you taking it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Rachel is apparently at her boyfriend's house and that's a shame, a $20 street girl like Sara fits well in the villa but someone like Rachel should give you her own apartment with her boyfriend, I think it's fun to follow and she can easily handle it. 😔

20$ street girl because she likes to enjoy her life .. some people here CAN’T HANDLE watching young people enjoying their lives like their age indicates .. Ohh , I forgot , they only have learned to fuck aristocrats or go to “ studios “ and pay 100€ to satisfy their needs .. just single , lonely and isolated people that for them the society is a 20€ issue .. We are men indeed 😂🤣😂🤣

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

20$ street girl because she likes to enjoy her life .. some people here CAN’T HANDLE watching young people enjoying their lives like their age indicates .. Ohh , I forgot , they only have learned to fuck aristocrats or go to “ studios “ and pay 100€ to satisfy their needs .. just single , lonely and isolated people that for them the society is a 20€ issue .. We are men indeed 😂🤣😂🤣

idk but to me it seems that she didn't enjoyed that much. 🤣

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

Yes, you're trying to be "Funny" at someone else's expense and I responded the same way, without you taking it. 

No I was not trying to be funny! and neither were you, you were just being your normal rude self

New arrival at B-4.  Sara and Bogdan met her at the front door.  Didn't see her face, but a big suitcase.  Likely that Fior picked her up because Sara also brought in two bags of groceries.

It was Rachel.  The big suitcase was misleading.

And now I am not sure it was Rachel.

• Thanks 1