Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #36

Pete1960

1 minute ago, bayleebr said:

Paul is such a lethargic slob and she isn't much better. I only spend a few seconds on this apartment a day, hoping to see guests but instead I see these two and my will to live starts sapping away.

The people who “ control “ the opinions that want to be expressed in this topic , have achieved their goal . They keep all negative comments aside so as “ The Queen “ isn’t hurt , disappointed and sad . Few can only see the big picture which actually says that these two people will struggle so much when they are “ free “ in the real world , with no friends , being antisocial and COMPLETE LACK of socializing skills . But saying the obvious here , THIS THAT REASONABLE and educated people can see , it is presented like we are enemies of these two people when it is simply an honest opinion expressed . But it is faced with negativity and laughable reactions from people who can’t even spell “ M-A-M-A “

😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The people who “ control “ the opinions that want to be expressed in this topic , have achieved their goal . They keep all negative comments aside so as “ The Queen “ isn’t hurt , disappointed and sad . Few can only see the big picture which actually says that these two people will struggle so much when they are “ free “ in the real world , with no friends , being antisocial and COMPLETE LACK of socializing skills . But saying the obvious here , THIS THAT REASONABLE and educated people can see , it is presented like we are enemies of these two people when it is simply an honest opinion expressed . But it is faced with negativity and laughable reactions from people who can’t even spell “ M-A-M-A “

😂🤣😂🤣

I don't think anyone should try to hurt the feelings of Leora or Paul. That shouldn't be allowed free speech notwithstanding.

But, anyone who is volunteers to be on an Adult X-rated site living 24/7 while being observed by multiple cameras and who in Leora's case enjoys being looked at and watched doing sexual activities can't expect people watching on a forum might make comments not flattering now and then.    If it bothers her she can either put on big girl panties or leave the RLC gravy train.

If Leora gets a bit of cottage cheese on the butt and someone notices it should be expected not ridiculed. If Paul is seen eating like a pig or picking his nose it's fair game for discussion.

Both can't expect a free voyeur apartment not engender comments about just about everything they do. It would be ludicrous to expect otherwise.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Evidently you must have not noticed, I responded to your comments in the newest subforum page, so regardless of what your so called good point you think she made, I actually could care less since her so called obviously uneducated opinion other than you getting it wrong regarding the latest page of this forum and her getting it wrong regarding not comprehending the statements that were made. Anyone who cannot comprehend simple and plain statements are obviously not as educated as they may attempt to make others believe. Additionally, anyone who makes a statement using such childish adjectives such as gobbledygook might should actually consider becoming more educated as an adult.

Sir Nicholas, you can be a bit wordy. But to me it is endearing. I like your gobbledygook!

21 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

You didn't disappoint! Arguing again.

RE: Evidently you must have not noticed, I responded to your comments in the newest subforum page,

Evidentially you didn't notice I answered it.

RE: I actually could care less since her so called obviously uneducated opinion

The girl's got game. You don't know what she does for a living. She's an educated professional.

RE:  Anyone who cannot comprehend simple and plain statements are obviously not as educated as they may attempt to make others believe.

My professional career (which is none of your business) required an advanced education.

RE: Additionally, anyone who makes a statement using such childish adjectives such as gobbledygook might should actually consider becoming more educated as an adult.

Your comment was "gobblygook". You could have said the paragraph in one concise sentence. You have to forgive us, we aren't as qualified as you to determine who is intelligent, educated or right. Sorry, Nich.

That's just Nick. He's a good guy like Pulo.