Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #36

Pete1960

This just occurred to me. If Leora is such an animal activist, how could she leave Eva in Russia with Paul? I'm sure someone will explain that expeditiously. But then my second question would be why not two dogs? Kitty and Smith had two. Not even goldfish or something. Can someone explain that to me?

17 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Maybe a Russia speaker will tell us the gist of their conversation.

It’s funny that they are sharing a “ SERIOUS “  talk on cameras and at this time .. the “ narrations “ while Paul was in Russia and absent and when DOZENS and DOZENS of times that she was going off cameras to speak , was so as not to share private things .. HOW TIMES AND THINGS change when CERTAIN PEOPLE NEED TO FIND OUT so the rumors can continue .. Master mind tactic . 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s funny that they are sharing a “ SERIOUS “  talk on cameras and at this time .. the “ narrations “ while Paul was in Russia and absent and when DOZENS and DOZENS of times that she was going off cameras to speak , was so as not to share private things .. HOW TIMES AND THINGS change when CERTAIN PEOPLE NEED TO FIND OUT so the rumors can continue .. Master mind tactic . 

Whoa. Am I the only one doesn't care about all of that? Who did who in Whoville? What in hell is all of this espionage stuff? Is it pertinent to the forum? Then go on.

Good morning Good Night 

Excellent Sunday for everyone with family and friends 

24/09/2023 24/September /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jugghead said:

Whoa. Am I the only one doesn't care about all of that? Who did who in Whoville? What in hell is all of this espionage stuff? Is it pertinent to the forum? Then go on.

As you know , there are quite some people here that observe each talk , each detail so as to be “ fully covered “ of knowledge . There are also others - the majority I believe - that they care only for pussy , ass and tits  but it doesn’t mean that they are wrong wanting only that or also others who want to watch and learn things are wrong as well . Everyone watches for his / her own reasons. 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Everyone watches for his / her own reasons. 

I like to watch Leora. Who can blame me? I like to speculate in this forum because this is what we really know about Leora and the "love of her life" Paul. We know nothing so speculation might provide some answers or piss off some members. Even Eva is a loner and doesn't get to socialize with other dogs :sad:.  Okay I will give myself some expected emojis - :confused: :confused: :sad: :sad: 👎 

• Upvote 1