B2 - General Topic 2023 #16 (September)

12 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Oh great, another scripted show from Fiora. :cry:

Really, I thought RLC was real life & there's no fake stages or scripts since the tenants aren't aware of any cameras or do they know they're being watched 24/7 😉🫠🫢

Guy I'm kidding of course they planned what they're going to do to get the most views & to make as much money 💰 as possible 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Oh great, another scripted show from Fiora. :cry:

I don't understand the man around here, when two females get together and start having a nice time, it's scripted, it's phony, it's fake, but on the other end, if some naked nude guy in a bathtub appears, there's no criticism there, apparently that's not scripted

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I knew in advance that Esmi would not be active, but I did not expect as bad as she is now, Shantal is more fun to watch and she does very very little,  sad to see that another bed has been wasted .  🫤

Esmi always lived a normal live in front of the cam. The only think that are missing until now are meditations and stretches. Stretches will be hard to do naked in her bed like she used to. About the bates, I guess we will get one pretty soon. She can't be this long without doing it. 😁

• Sad 1