B7 - General Topic 2023 #27 (September / October)

I am trying to figure out HOW Ulyana , Nadia , Esmi and Fiora were convinced to go to the villa and from whom ? So weird .. Ulyana bored as hell very fast , Esmi wondering around clueless , Fiora is social and she can be with the girls , no problem and Nadia also can find her way .. Still , a strange choice and the person who made them take the decision must have really great negotiating skills 😄

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Wolf just pulled out a small packet from his pouch and gave Rachel and Shantai something that they put in their mouths.  I'm sure just breath mints....

And still without effect, either they have resistance, or he tricked them

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am trying to figure out HOW Ulyana , Nadia , Esmi and Fiora were convinced to go to the villa and from whom ? So weird .. Ulyana bored as hell very fast , Esmi wondering around clueless , Fiora is social and she can be with the girls , no problem and Nadia also can find her way .. Still , a strange choice and the person who made them take the decision must have really great negotiating skills 😄

it's Saturday night they trying to get clickbait viewers 😂

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think they were instructed by RLC to do some activities by the end of the month to increase the traffic on the website and hopefully to convince more people to purchase subscription. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

My guess is Fiora