B5 General Topic 2023 #8 (September - December)

This apartment isn’t working the way that RLC decided to have the tenants in this way . There’s hardly ever sharing of the couples , both of them only contribute to sex . 

I still laugh when they were complains that Tereza and Timur were organizing long nights and parties / gatherings , most of the other tenants and surprising guests were coming over , really great hosts and a couple . These two , despite being potential , it is lack of communication and they haven’t sat down so as to see what they can do together . In any case , Cleopatra and Amalia are super great to watch , Mati is a really funny guy and good for the project , Bruno’s brother hasn’t even half of the charisma of his brother . I think he is just with Cleopatra out of being used to , Cleopatra seems to like him more but - I HAVE THIS WEIRD FEELING - if she was offered the chance of more money and the idea to be let’s say a tenant in the villas and simply party and be “ crazy “ ( Sara / Margo style - Margo though behaves in “ monogamy “ style 😂 ) , I think she would fit perfectly even as single . Well , maybe in the future . 

I hope this apartment improves but with Bruno’s brother real job and Cleopatra also with her normal life she has in Barcelona , it doesn’t look so . 

• Upvote 1