B5 General Topic 2023 #8 (September - December)

31 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Mati is only Amalia's boyfriend 

I don't know why you think Masha, Taylor or Elettra are under his participation in RLC 

If you have noticed , we see a massive  increase on Italian participants since a year or so . Mati is from Sicily or Sardegna , I don’t remember exactly . He said about having his job there , he described quite some things , unfortunately I don’t remember . 

I don’t know then how he might have discovered RLC and it is my reasonable speculation that the 3 Italian names mentioned might have played a role for that . 

23 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If you have noticed , we see a massive  increase on Italian participants since a year or so . Mati is from Sicily or Sardegna , I don’t remember exactly . He said about having his job there , he described quite some things , unfortunately I don’t remember . 

I don’t know then how he might have discovered RLC and it is my reasonable speculation that the 3 Italian names mentioned might have played a role for that . 

Yes i see but do you know were Amalia lived when she wasn't on rlc? 

Barcelona is not an exception, you have plenty of girls living or visiting in other cities like Paris or cities in Italy

I can tell you 4 or 5 girls who have been in Italy for a long time and who have nothing to do with Masha or her friends

In fact I don't understand why you are looking for an answer other than the one that is the most obvious and logical, he came to rlc because he is in a relationship with Amalia and in case you forgot, she knows rlc 😁

Do you think they are a fake couple? Not me 

Edited by moos54

9 hours ago, moos54 said:

some people have a job, like Mati, and for this one, he is obliged to be absent on weekends

i don't know if you know but it's not Amalia who chose anything 😁

Jadith not Cleopatra, she has a RLC name now, so it's better to use it 

@moos54 @ddhm
Ah, I just clicked Jadith & Isaac were the couple that stayed often at Gina & Bruno's & known as Cleo (Cleopatra) & Bruno's brother, I haven't had a sub for months so don't see much in free cams

2 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

@moos54 @ddhm
Ah, I just clicked Jadith & Isaac were the couple that stayed often at Gina & Bruno's & known as Cleo (Cleopatra) & Bruno's brother, I haven't had a sub for months so don't see much in free cams

They were “ warming up “ there 😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Yes i see but do you know were Amalia lived when she wasn't on rlc? 

Barcelona is not an exception, you have plenty of girls living or visiting in other cities like Paris or cities in Italy

I can tell you 4 or 5 girls who have been in Italy for a long time and who have nothing to do with Masha or her friends

In fact I don't understand why you are looking for an answer other than the one that is the most obvious and logical, he came to rlc because he is in a relationship with Amalia and in case you forgot, she knows rlc 😁

Do you think they are a fake couple? Not me 

Maybe we are “ lost in translation “ there , we might mean the same thing but we express it more complicated 😂 

Amalia is indeed a repeater and she might have ( most probably ) spoken to Mati about this business . But then , if we say that it is Mati’s choice to join , I only assumed that it wasn’t suggested by Amalia but he suggested her . Now , if he suggested her , I also again assumed that he might have listened to it by one of the Italian people mentioned , otherwise it would have been Amalia telling him and him asking her if they should do it . But then , why take a job when he can’t fulfill it at the maximum ( judging his absences , which are more suitable if they were getting a couples apartment and not B5 ) ? 

Except if Amalia is unemployed and she wanted to make an income of sorts and Mati said to her that they could do this if she wanted and here they are . In any case , it isn’t an important thing , they are here and Amalia will always be MUST SEE and it was great to see her back , confident and smiley after her last difficult time and adventure in B2 . I think the apartment has also been boring as it doesn’t offer other things than sex , so , a bit of chat to make this topic a bit active has been fun 😎

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe we are “ lost in translation “ there , we might mean the same thing but we express it more complicated 😂 

Amalia is indeed a repeater and she might have ( most probably ) spoken to Mati about this business . But then , if we say that it is Mati’s choice to join , I only assumed that it wasn’t suggested by Amalia but he suggested her . Now , if he suggested her , I also again assumed that he might have listened to it by one of the Italian people mentioned , otherwise it would have been Amalia telling him and him asking her if they should do it . But then , why take a job when he can’t fulfill it at the maximum ( judging his absences , which are more suitable if they were getting a couples apartment and not B5 ) ? 

Except if Amalia is unemployed and she wanted to make an income of sorts and Mati said to her that they could do this if she wanted and here they are . In any case , it isn’t an important thing , they are here and Amalia will always be MUST SEE and it was great to see her back , confident and smiley after her last difficult time and adventure in B2 . I think the apartment has also been boring as it doesn’t offer other things than sex , so , a bit of chat to make this topic a bit active has been fun 😎

But he doesn't know who are Masha and other people you are talking :biggrin:

with if we remake the world

let's stay factual

why he couldn't have a job, this is the case for Alberto or even Isaac

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

But he doesn't know who are Masha and other people you are talking :biggrin:

with if we remake the world

let's stay factual

why he couldn't have a job, this is the case for Alberto or even Isaac

Ifs are essentials to give alternatives without happening 😁 .. 

Isaac is still young so there’s time . Alberto has been a story not to see it as an example , he WOKE UP late , he gets a second chance perhaps as we see 😉