B5 General Topic 2023 #8 (September - December)

3 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Jadith has sex in the open, but bates under the covers.:sad:

I noticed that, 1st time ive known her bate and shes under the covers! 😢

Whereas Amalia blesses us with doing it out in the open and typically with lighting. Id love for her to show her fantastic ass more whilst bating or be up on all fours 🥵, but cant complain too much as she does display it quite alot whilst lounging around, which is always nice to see. She even teased us with a little bit of ass jiggling/swaying late last night as she was listening to music, which I caught on the replay, all completely unexpected! 😁

• Upvote 2

Strange that few have mentioned that Mati is more and more  absent from B5 , this is now the 3rd time which - if things didn’t  change while they became tenants - , it all looks now like he takes the plane and visits Italy and instead of Amalia being like Megan that had her guy visit over and became a “ singles “ tenant , Amalia chose the couples apartment . 

Let’s see how it goes but other than the Cleopatra / Amalia sharing evening a couple of days ago , this apartment isn’t working . At least Amalia now seems that with Kelly found a person so as to escape her isolation in B5 ( I think she completely dislikes Bruno’s brother by the way ) 

42 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Strange that few have mentioned that Mati is more and more  absent from B5 , this is now the 3rd time which - if things didn’t  change while they became tenants - , it all looks now like he takes the plane and visits Italy and instead of Amalia being like Megan that had her guy visit over and became a “ singles “ tenant , Amalia chose the couples apartment . 

Let’s see how it goes but other than the Cleopatra / Amalia sharing evening a couple of days ago , this apartment isn’t working . At least Amalia now seems that with Kelly found a person so as to escape her isolation in B5 ( I think she completely dislikes Bruno’s brother by the way ) 

some people have a job, like Mati, and for this one, he is obliged to be absent on weekends

i don't know if you know but it's not Amalia who chose anything 😁

Jadith not Cleopatra, she has a RLC name now, so it's better to use it 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, moos54 said:

some people have a job, like Mati, and for this one, he is obliged to be absent on weekends

i don't know if you know but it's not Amalia who chose anything 😁

Jadith not Cleopatra, she has a RLC name now, so it's better to use it 

I still can’t get it with Jadith’s name , weird and not nice ( for my taste obviously but I agree , need to comply with that rule ) .

About Mati , I think now it has extended to more than weekends as the time passes by , it was indeed that when the Czech older female friend who visited and stayed over sleeping with them , it was Mati saying to her that he should contact him if she was interested in working for RLC .

i don’t know then if Mati is one more discovery of Masha or Taylor or Elettra and he was advised by them to find RLC or somehow he simply became a participant but it is rather impressive that Amalia who we should consider as the “ expert “ and repeater isn’t the one to be in charge and I agree with your approach on that  . 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I still can’t get it with Jadith’s name , weird and not nice ( for my taste obviously but I agree , need to comply with that rule ) .

About Mati , I think now it has extended to more than weekends as the time passes by , it was indeed that when the Czech older female friend who visited and stayed over sleeping with them , it was Nati saying to her that he should contact him if she was interested in working for RLC .

i don’t know then if Mati is one more discovery of Masha or Taylor or Elettra and he was advised by them to find RLC or somehow he simply became a participant but it is rather impressive that Amalia who we should consider as the “ expert “ and repeater isn’t the one to be in charge and I agree with your approach on that  . 

Mati is only Amalia's boyfriend 

I don't know why you think Masha, Taylor or Elettra are under his participation in RLC