B4 - General Topic 2023 #48 (September)

3 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

Wolf keeps looking at Tereza hoping that she'll start drooling over his body.  Aint gonna happen pard.  She probably thinks he's a douche.

Tereza is a very bright woman. One look and she knew Wolf is a douche-bag. 

• Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, Keen Observer a dit :

I've never heard of insuline in the ass.  Maybe a shot of B12.

Possibly. I missed the moment when Wolf needed the injection, I just saw Rachel giving him a butt injection in the bathroom.

Whatever it is, we might consider the possibility that Rachel is a trained nurse? Theoretically anyone can give an injection of course, although if an untrained person does it, it would be more painful. Where I live, only trained persons are allowed to give injections. Though there may be exceptions for emergencies. Family members of patients, or the patients themselves could learn how to give an injection, for example.

Or it's an Episode in Northguy's spy show, where both Ukrainian & Russian spies somehow ended up in the same voyeur villa in Barcelona. Isn't Rachel Ukrainian? Giving the Russian Wolf a taste of his own secret service's Polonium?... 😄 

• Upvote 1

il y a 5 minutes, chuck206 a dit :

Tereza is a very bright woman. One look and she knew Wolf is a douche-bag. 

Judging by a lot of comments: so is her boyfriend Timur, albeit another kind of douchebag apparently... At least he seems to prevent a lot of fun from happening, as I heard through the grapevine...

But I don't know/haven't watched either guy often enough to be able to judge.