B4 - General Topic 2023 #49 (September)

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The problem is that the GARAGE JOKE continues , I hope that RLC receives dozens of email regarding this stupidity and “ fix “ it . It has become a “ DISEASE “ .. 

8 minutes ago, Boing said:

I sent an email to RLC an hour ago!
My subscription expires on October 4th, I've already canceled it and I really don't think I'll renew it

Same. Sent 3 mails after each of the last 3 times they disappeared tonight. Also mentioned the the need for a cam on pool/kitchen entrance.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

if they put a cam on the porch and in the garage the cam dodgers will just find somewhere else to hide, rachels been gone for 2 days so a couple of hours in the garage doesnt make much difference LOL

True. Sad. But. True.

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

se mettono una telecamera in veranda e in garage gli evasori delle telecamere troveranno un altro posto dove nascondersi, Rachel è scomparsa da 2 giorni quindi un paio d'ore in garage non fa molta differenza LOL

He stays outside B4 for 2 hours... but when she enters B4 she doesn't have to hide

37 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The problem is that the GARAGE JOKE continues , I hope that RLC receives dozens of email regarding this stupidity and “ fix “ it . It has become a “ DISEASE “ .. 

RLC is in the garage. It's a spy central.

Not many girls left, because they got caught on duty.

LiaLia's guy is a German spy.

The weed they provide is a smoke screen.

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

if they put a cam on the porch and in the garage the cam dodgers will just find somewhere else to hide, rachels been gone for 2 days so a couple of hours in the garage doesnt make much difference LOL

So doing a proportion, if Lialia has been away for a month, if she spends 30 hours in the garage every day it makes no difference! lol lol

In fact it's true! Let them both go!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Toffini said:

Same. Sent 3 mails after each of the last 3 times they disappeared tonight. Also mentioned the the need for a cam on pool/kitchen entrance.

I sent one as well.  Thretened to complain to Segpay.  This is simply fraud.  RLC has allowed this to go on for too long.  Time to get serious and demand a refund!!!!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Is Sara doing a Shantal bate again? Wtf is going on?

I think in the end she was the one who was most disappointed. Lialia's boyfriend got his reward (poor guy was exhausted from Lialia's games that he played all day and couldn't come), Lialia made her boyfriend get over his anger and she's happy... and Sara is left with "the match in hand".
And unfortunately she takes revenge on us with her disappointment or anger by making a tent!
Conclusion: we are the ones who pay and see nothing!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Mine is cancelled as well.  If this is what they expect me to pay for...Im done.

I cancelled mine months ago & haven't been tempted to re-subscribe, I keep up to date with free cams, this forum & hotscopes

• Like 1