B4 - General Topic 2023 #49 (September)

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

CC bills don't accept Master Card anymore,

what a bunch of amateurs.

Must have a desire to get rid of customers.

I have mentioned this to Admin on a couple of occasions and he was going to look into it to see what's going on.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I have mentioned this to Admin on a couple of occasions and he was going to look into it to see what's going on.

Thx. The bill doesn't contain a bank account,

so impossible to pay.

My bank doesn't have Visa card,

and Master Card is a global card.

12 minutes ago, northguy said:

Thx. The bill doesn't contain a bank account,

so impossible to pay.

My bank doesn't have Visa card,

and Master Card is a global card.

Do you have any retail outlets that sell prepaid cards such as Visa?  If so a prepaid card should work providing it's Visa.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Do you have any retail outlets that sell prepaid cards such as Visa?  If so a prepaid card should work providing it's Visa.

Thx. very much for the idea.

Really annoyed by this, should be easy these days.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Couldn't find sales numbers for Corvettes in Norway.

Instead in 2021, Corvette sales in Europe was 258.

Tesla sales that year was 169.500,

which is more than 650 times as many.

Guess it's a veteran club that's mentioned. 😀

• Upvote 1

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Saw this scene on a replay thumbnail.  No sex between Wolf and Sara.  Gping back in the timeline, this visit apparently originated out of text messages between Wolf in the B-7 kitchen, and Sara in her bed eating a bowl of something.

Possibly the exchange of texts involved the night before with Sara, LiaLia, and LiaLia's guy in Sara's bed.  Wolf came over, and later in the visit, he is showing Sara a video on his smartphone.  I will bet a small sum that the video they watched was RLC replay of Sara, LiaLia, and the guy.  Wolf went back to B-7 soon thereafter.  He and Sara were a lot more cuddling that Wolf and Margo were.  IMO, the likelihood of future sex between these two is high, the possibility that others may be involved is also rather high.  The possibility of Wolf-Margo having sex is low.

17 minutes ago, moules said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Saw this scene on a replay thumbnail.  No sex between Wolf and Sara.  Gping back in the timeline, this visit apparently originated out of text messages between Wolf in the B-7 kitchen, and Sara in her bed eating a bowl of something.

Possibly the exchange of texts involved the night before with Sara, LiaLia, and LiaLia's guy in Sara's bed.  Wolf came over, and later in the visit, he is showing Sara a video on his smartphone.  I will bet a small sum that the video they watched was RLC replay of Sara, LiaLia, and the guy.  Wolf went back to B-7 soon thereafter.  He and Sara were a lot more cuddling that Wolf and Margo were.  IMO, the likelihood of future sex between these two is high, the possibility that others may be involved is also rather high.  The possibility of Wolf-Margo having sex is low.

What makes you think that Wolf pay the subscription and show to Sara her, Lialia and the guy? Couldn't be more logical that it was just a funny video that he saw on Telegram or even something on Instagram?

• Like 1