B4 - General Topic 2023 #49 (September)

It's just as annoying when they are on the porch outside the kitchen, but that is not their fault but RLC for not putting a camera up there, dont understand why they havent done that. They know they often go there for a long time to talk and smoke / hang out, but we can't see them.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Il problema è che GARAGE JOKE continua, spero che RLC riceva dozzine di email riguardanti questa stupidità e “risolva” il problema. È diventata una “MALATTIA”.. 

I sent an email to RLC an hour ago!
My subscription expires on October 4th, I've already canceled it and I really don't think I'll renew it

Just now, Boing said:

Ho inviato un'e-mail a RLC un'ora fa!
Il mio abbonamento scade il 4 ottobre, l'ho già disdetto e non credo proprio lo rinnoverò

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

È altrettanto fastidioso quando sono sotto il portico fuori dalla cucina, ma non è colpa loro ma RLC per non aver messo una telecamera lassù, non capisco perché non l'hanno fatto. Sanno che spesso vanno lì per molto tempo per parlare e fumare/uscire insieme, ma non possiamo vederli.

In the email I complained about the garage and the porch outside the kitchen: today they exaggerated and actually spent hours there.

• Sad 1