Martina & Alberto - 2023 #9

Noldus

1 hour ago, tle said:

What happened to our two minute man?

I never - personally - criticized Alberto as a two minute man .. I think the problem has always been that he wasn’t showing affection when the sex between the two ( M&A ) was finishing .. he wouldn’t stay with her to make her cum or foreplay to lead her in orgasms , such details . 

• Like 1

One thing I find curious......why did Alberto bring the girls to his and Martina's apartment probably knowing Martina would be there? Why not go to the girls' place, unless, of course, they still live with parents, or in a dorm, or have 3 roommates. Maybe Alberto was just thinking with his "other head" and some alcohol at the time......lol.
Then there is the sad possibility that Martina doesn't care any longer what he does. She is just his roommate now.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, tle said:

I bet Martina did.. The thing is, I bet he used to fuck Martina like this...

I think that the MAIN problem of their relationship was that they are two different kind of people . Alberto likes the peace and quiet of the apartment , his 1-2 hobbies ( cycling and playing games ) while Martina has always been the girl needing to go out , dance , have fun , smoke , flirt , BE CRAZY let’s say ( in a very nice way 😇) . I don’t think sex was a real problem for them , I mean , after so many years and till before they discussed that they break up , they would fuck really great . Like we were seeing them sometimes going at it , always had a way to please one another because they both know what their partner wants . 

In the end , I think both will be benefits by this decision , the most important? They will always be and stay friends , this is the biggest achievement of their relationship .  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, kylian13579 said:

so it's really over between alberto martina how are things going now

Martina wanted to get fucked yesterday earlier so they did. Some one posted back a little ways saying it was Martina’s idea so he could last longer with the other girl. So considerate of her. 🤣. Look back a bit here.

Thats a pretty sweet situation