Martina & Alberto - 2023 #9

Noldus

buckled

Just now, happyone said:

Is that because there is no way you last that long???😏

I remember one time. I used desensitizing cream. I lasted for what seemed like hours. Bette was not happy at all.to be completely honest my knees buckled a bit also. never again.

Im actually happy to see alberto get some real passionate sex. freaking martina just flips her bean from time to time and thats it. gets a hug sometimes. BUT would love to see martina bringing some big cock dude to her bed and getting fucked as she wants it. or a girl maybe, with a strapon lol

2 minutes ago, backrat said:

buckled

I remember one time. I used desensitizing cream. I lasted for what seemed like hours. Bette was not happy at all.to be completely honest my knees buckled a bit also. never again.

I don't believe Albert uses anything but just has trouble cumming, Martina is usually done with him quickly with a BJ but this girl doesn't do that (yet)

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I don't believe Albert uses anything but just has trouble cumming, Martina is usually done with him quickly with a BJ but this girl doesn't do that (yet)

She's submissive. She's waiting for Alberto to tell her to suck it... She doesn't take initiative. She takes orders...

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

what a stupid answer, Alberto works his butt off and that girl shows no initiative which makes it boring

If you would have said this in the first post, then it would have been a good explanation of what you meant.

21 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

yea it has a lot to do with the contractions and her control of them. but studly only last so long.