Martina & Alberto - 2023 #9

Noldus

11 minutes ago, kingofkillers91 said:

Do you guys know what timeframe was it when Alberto's new gf got changed and wore that sexy thong this early morning? Like 7.30 - 8:00am?Thanks

08:36

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

7 hours ago, philo said:

I'm disappointed that Martina did not take the Big Guy to her bed again. What better time than now to join the small club of women who have fucked another guy on camera while living with a "partner". When they slept together before, he only put an arm over her. She slept with another guy in the guest room but some said it does not count as they believe that guy to be gay. Martina will always need several people to meet her sexual needs. 

To bed and then like last time sleeping without the action you like to see or you dream to see....🤦‍♂️

7 hours ago, philo said:

If Martina's girlfriend is married as reported, that suggests that she is not the primary when it comes to the allocation of time. During those days when her girlfriend is not available to her and she needs to be fucked, she has usually turned to bating, and then to Alberto. She bated earlier but that never really quenches her fire. And now that Alberto is "preoccupied" the Big Guy will always be there for her to get off.

Just in your wet dreams. She is not married....only rumor of someone to serve some fantasies here 😁

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I was saying what about Martina and Alberto’s bedroom ?? 😂🤣😂🤣😂 Glad whenever I AM PROVED WRONG from the tenant themselves .. Alberto moves on away from Martina emotionally witn very  fast pace as soon as he found this girl .. It took him months as it seems to manage and realize the break up ( also Martina’s fault I belief since at times they were having sex , on the other hand , living in a cameras house it would have been naive not doing ANYTHING for so many months ) but when personal issues for both of them ( apartments arrangements ) were established as secure , Alberto has transformed and looks ready for his next step in life , the girl will clearly help and support him ? Can we say the same for Martina ?? 

She has done this step already longer ago......😉

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

She has done this step already longer ago......😉

I don’t see anything on cameras so I don’t  believe anything , sorry 😁.. that she has someone else and last week she GOES TO HIS ARMS and she tells him to FUCK HER ONE MORE time when SHE KNEW that at night Alberto will be having guests / visitors , i am sorry , but after so many months sharing life with another person( really now , with just 2 maximum nights  per week away of the apartment ) , i see NO EMOTIONAL BOND , I see a sad and disappointing / thoughtful individual , worrying ( that’s my interpretation ) of what the future holds .. On the other hand , I see a person( Alberto ) who , after some months and trying to get over the break up ( the majority here were saying that this couple weren’t as happy as before till good friend emnv appears and SPEAKS THE TRUTH and end up any rumors ) , he is now ready as we can see for the next step in his life , smiley , confident ( as he found someone who really seems to enjoy his company - of course it is new and sooner or later this current excitement won’t be at the same level but we judge what we see ) and above all , Alberto is happy and nothing indicated that he has second thoughts or feeling guilty about anything and anyone . I am sorry to say , but the way I see it , Martina looks really uncertain of what’s going to be ( I guess the security of the financial part from RLC is abandoning her life ) and this comes out on her cameras behavior .

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

I'm not talking about the last week...she has her girlfriend (I can understand that you like more the image of her having another man). A separation is never easy but these two are far from being a real drama for them. Uncertainties about what will happen next, yes, drama no.

• Haha 1