Martina & Alberto - 2023 #9

Noldus

2 hours ago, Adalbert said:

😂I can understand you, but she has done the same together with Nelly.  By the way nothing which a washing machine can't handle.

I guess. My teddy bear would have to be washed also. And then he wouldn't smell the same. I guess better than ass! Lol

1 hour ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

but technically its not her bed anymore, more like a half way house 

It's her place I would say, and it's thier bed. Someone mentioned she had  Nellie in the bed. So fair game

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 1962Starfire said:

Watching their videos from past years, M&A appeared to have a very active and passionate love life. It is my belief that the passion went out of it for Alberto after Martina's lesbian activities and the walls started to go up for both of them. I also am a romantic and would like to believe that they still have deep emotional feelings for each other but finally and sadly realize it can never be like it was. 

Welcome to the party Starfire.  

Having subscribed at the beginning of Martina/Nelly … I can’t comment on how their sex life was before Nelly.  But I have seen a few “old” clips and I trust the old-timers here that their love has never been super passionate, nothing like Martina/Nelly ever.   Yet I agee they were more creative in the old days as I recall some role playing sex and things like that.

While I continue to maintain my hypothesis that this began as a FWB relationship and will end as an FWB relationship, to your point, it is quite possible that Martina’s movement to lesbianism has not helped Alberto at all.  I do believe that Alberto has hoped for more than FWB and Martina’s lesbian trysts probably had an effect on him.  But this raises questions too … like if you are a guy crushing on a hot girl like Martina who is bisexual … don’t you try for a threesome?  I don’t recall any evidence here that he was lobbying to join Nelly and Martina in bed.  First, clearly, that would be an issue for Nelly/Bogdan … even worse than the status quo.  But also I am guessing Martina did not want him involved … again again again … Alberto is a great close friend, a mentor, fuck buddies, but nothing more.

Some seem sad here but not I.  Alberto seems to have closure and moving forward with his life.  Martina doesn’t yet know what she really wants in life … she may look sad but I believe she will be ok.  Of course she is wondering if she is passing up a great guy.  But she will be fine going forward.  She is a motivated smart girl … her studies etc … that defines her.  She loves sex and loves to party … nothing wrong with that if you have all the rest of the package.

I chose to believe this is a happy ending.  For those who think it is a sad ending … go look at some of the Kitty and Smith videos.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

46 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I chose to believe this is a happy ending.

This isn't the end. These two will be very close friends for life.. It's just us out here on the other side of the camera that they're kicking to the curb...

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Adalbert said:

What a difference betwern the two women....don't ask me which one I would prefer to watch....😁

Do not forget that the other one is JUST a guest and we need to pay our respects on willing to do things on cameras when she could hide it like Martina does and Alberto being absent and visiting in her apartment .  Just for this “ huge “ detail , this girl has earned my respect for her on cameras exposure . 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Do not forget that the other one is JUST a guest and we need to pay our respects on willing to do things on cameras when she could hide it like Martina does and Alberto being absent and visiting in her apartment .  Just for this “ huge “ detail , this girl has earned my respect for her on cameras exposure . 

OMG, I agree with you.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

You are such a romantic my friend.  When you first said you hoped he would keep the bedroom a sacred place I was skeptical.  I would have been sad if he did.  What that would have told me is he is not over Martina.  It appears that Juliet has been the “rebound girlfriend”.  Kudos to Alberto.

I do wonder why he never fucked Martina with such vigor.  My speculation on this is that she did not want it.  She did not want Alberto to get too attached.  She probably was aware that he was into her and she was not.  They are just fuck buddies.  She might have rejected his post-orgasm tenderness?

Rebound girlfriend is an excellent explanation … BUT .. as we recently learned , this break up originally happened back in February , can we characterize a guest girl appearing on cameras a “ rebound action “ after nearly 7,5 months ?? 

Seeing Alberto with such stamina and having “ difficulties “ to finish ( wow , when we was criticized as a fast cummer ) , I believe he still “ makes sex “ to Martina while having sex with Juliet .. I disagree about your emotions explanation , I truly believe that Martina really loved Alberto emotionally at some point , mostly when they first joined and perhaps till Martina started understanding the POWER she had/has as a tenant . Don’t forget that she has been reading the forum ( it is always unforgettable the night that her brother fucked  in the guest room the big boobs sex lover at that time , she was interacting with the forum that night .. ) .. add to this the laziness that Alberto showed despite having to fight for money and chase opportunities with the amount of money he had borrowed from Martina , I think the arrival of Nelly and Bogdan permanently in Barcelona and the time she got to meet her , it sealed her thoughts that Alberto was just a part of her life , a nice and amazing journey and story . I still believe though that she will have difficulties to love as much as he loved/loves him as a person , friend , personality and character . He will ALWAYS be her best friend and THE ONLY ONE she will always trust . 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'd be furious if I was Martina, just for that reason. I don't want some dumb broad I don't know having sex in my bed. F that!  She could be propped up for Albert's dong, rubbing her ass and his smelly balls smeared all over my pillow. I think he's gonna hear about that!

At least Alberto had sex while his ( now ex ) wasn’t at home .. Martina had sex while still being a couple and him playing  PlayStation in the LR .. That was a total fall of his pride .. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Maturin said:

I hope they both quit. They are nice people and I dont wish them any harm but the longer they stay in then the more they will fuck up thier lives later on. All these longterm tenants are going to have pretty massive gaps in their CVs when RLC finally ends!

Totally agree with you on that . 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

At least Alberto had sex while his ( now ex ) wasn’t at home .. Martina had sex while still being a couple and him playing  PlayStation in the LR .. That was a total fall of his pride .. 

She had sex with nelly while he was home? i dont remember this