Martina & Alberto - 2023 #9

Noldus

For whoever has noticed ( the obvious I believe ) , Alberto seems to respect the room that he spent unlimited time with his current ex … He HAS NOT FUCKED Juliet in the bedroom , in my eyes , kind of this room still having some of the best memories and moments that Alberto and Martina had , ther own  private place and I belief he wants to keep this respect . I might be proved wrong but that’s what I have noticed during all the visited times of Juliet in the apartment . 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

For whoever has noticed ( the obvious I believe ) , Alberto seems to respect the room that he spent unlimited time with his current ex … He HAS NOT FUCKED Juliet in the bedroom , in my eyes , kind of this room still having some of the best memories and moments that Alberto and Martina had , ther own  private place and I belief he wants to keep this respect . I might be proved wrong but that’s what I have noticed during all the visited times of Juliet in the apartment . 

I think that Alberto should give that bed the same level of respect that Martina did: Martina slept in that bed with Nelly, Fat Guy, and someone else whose name I cannot recall.  

• Upvote 1

Within one week and so much things learned for both of them while having sex .. last week Juliet was totally passive , this week she will play with Alberto’s cock , she will masturbate her clit , she will generally also be active when last week it was ALL only Alberto trying .. 

On a different way of thinking , it might be that Alberto taking time to finish and lasting so much , it might be because Juliet isn’t attracting him ( better say not giving him STILL the horny feelings ) that Martina knew how to do or what he likes .. ( it might be a wrong thought and I do hope it is but this stamina of Alberto - yes acting clever by taking breaks during the session - is for sure an amazing new thing seeing by him ) 

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think it’s the same for Elli out of respect of their partner at least until they officially move out. Elli didn’t bang new guy on camera until vencel was gone. Alberto doesn’t bang in Martina bed until she is gone