Linda & Tibor (2023) #5

Pete1960

On 10/16/2023 at 2:59 AM, upyourass said:

I love a good soap 😁. Well their wedding season work is over for now and so is her temporary job as wedding photo editor. T will be out of the house more again to compensate for those activities and will mainly focus on backward breakdancing activities and sometimes a video report. He will then also be found again more in one of those such jump training centers with foam blocks, where viruses and bacteria are massively present and which of course cannot be kept clean. Those viruses will all come back home with him and so health along with boredom and being alone will start playing tricks on poor Linda again. I have already spotted the first health rituals, such as the 6 cups of tea prepared in the morning, as well as the massive intake of supplements. I am ready for it!

Girl Horror GIF by Psyklon

Tried to take some time off but you are lazy so oops I am still top poster.

But, did you see Linda when she came back? She seems to have recharged.

• Haha 1

Based on your comments I have a lot of work to do. But I will continue to agree with our claim.

Bored users, complainers, low interest, may have fueled the "move"

Linda gets a bit more frisky, users respond, couple gets word of a possible reinstatement, negotiations, contract renewed.

Reason for contract dispute? Not enough money for them to get another apartment. Or, an apartment they can afford is not there. Tibor puts pressure on Linda to perform. Linda does not accept this as they were supposed to be off RLC before now and he isn't making enough money to support them. Plus he needs to operate within the city so they need to stay where they are.